Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

8 hours ago, DrezZone said:

What is everyone's problem with gold? It doesn't look bad. The owners changed the colors so deal with it. The kit is still blue, it's not like they came and changed the first kit color to red.

But if they had changed the first kit colour to red, would you "deal with it"? 

We've been blue and white for longer than anyone on this planet has existed. That's why people don't like gold. 

The stickers are very embarrassing though. 

3 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

excuse the crapness only took a few mins 

fgf-2.jpg

Bottom part looks like part of the dress that had been shared widely on social media, that caused a debate whether the colours involved were blue or gold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Callabinho said:

I am thankful for the owners for everything they have done.... but we’re blue and white, and I want a return to that, with a yellow second kit, and a white third.....

we’re blue and white  with a white second kit, and a third.....mmmm?? I think I prefer the current black and gold as the third kit

I never liked us playing in yellow..

Edited by ultrafox

On 02/04/2018 at 12:28, Swan Lesta said:

For me get the neck round and get rid of those silly buttons.

Then get the stripes in white down the side of the shirt and possibly down the arms too.

And on the back of the shirt just below the neck a small running fox emblem in white would be great as well if that’s alright.

Sorted, I’ll even allow som gold detailing if we spend over 180 million in the transfer window.

Good suggestion. Like these old ones to keep a bit of tradition. Either in white or in blue (self stripe type). They could even put the King Power crown on top of the foxes head! :ph34r: 

Apologies for the lack of quality on the pictures. I'm not very good at this photoshopping lark. Maybe someone could mock up something better (with or without KP crown). lol 

Fox_White.jpg

Fox_Blue.jpg

Edited by Blue Fox 72

22 hours ago, DrezZone said:

What is everyone's problem with gold? It doesn't look bad. The owners changed the colors so deal with it. The kit is still blue, it's not like they came and changed the first kit color to red.

As a matter of interest how old are you and how long have you been supporting this club? Based upon your user name and your post I'd suggest thirteen years and two years respectively.

I see a little bit where people are coming from with the gold on kits but I don't know why some people get so passionately upset about it. The gold on the current kit is indeed vile but that's got a lot to do with the horrendous pattern Puma have forced on us. These days kits are only for a year and will be forgotten instantly, unless obviously we achieved something iconic in it. It's when it's a bit more subtle that it's more effective as part of the design.

My favourites, for example:

image.thumb.png.06ed0ffe6da1071af2bec0afb17cc791.pngMy first visit to Wembley. Best summer of my childhood.

image.thumb.png.129f88c39df8f3d1acd19e3c8667f872.pngWith the thick stripe on the shorts. Can't remember what we achieved in this kit :whistle:

image.thumb.png.d80ac123bc838528f51e5e74decfcb87.pngDidn't we get to the Champions League quarter final in this? Very subtle gold. Very nice.

If they could just base the new kit on this one I would be genuinely happy:image.thumb.png.06ed0ffe6da1071af2bec0afb17cc791.pngNailed on for Champions again.