Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

Sorry I know this bump will cause unnecessary excitement!

Assuming given recent years releases this will be out w/c 7th May before last home fixture?

I did think perhaps it might be next week so that they could maximise sales before the last Saturday home game but not sure. 

Lots of Adidas templates leaking out today so I doubt it will be long before we see some scraps! Will be interesting to see how much control Adidas have over the release, we might actually get something professional looking in terms of marketing this season lol 

9 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Sorry I know this bump will cause unnecessary excitement!

Assuming given recent years releases this will be out w/c 7th May before last home fixture?

I did think perhaps it might be next week so that they could maximise sales before the last Saturday home game but not sure. 

Lots of Adidas templates leaking out today so I doubt it will be long before we see some scraps! Will be interesting to see how much control Adidas have over the release, we might actually get something professional looking in terms of marketing this season lol 

We won't release it until the puma contract has finished.

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Why Taylor-Fletcher modeling this kit?

Beat me to it. I was going to point out GTF no longer played for us.

10 minutes ago, sylofox said:

We won't release it until the puma contract has finished.

Beat me to it. I was going to point out GTF no longer played for us.

I might be wrong but I don't know another Premier League team in years that haven't released their kit before the end of the season.

Any other end of contract announcements are usually made because of early terminations, this one is simply and end of contract so Puma will more than likely be happy enough with an announcement that we've ended contract, followed by an announcement that we have moved to Adidas and then beginning to reveal kit. 

I might be wrong but I still think we will see it before the end of the season.... not selling a new kit in a world cup year before the tournament would be criminal from a sales/marketing perspective so I can't see the club letting that happen!

As an example Chelsea moved from Adidas to Nike and wore their new kit on the last game of the season.... so a season long contract wasn't an issue there.

Edited by AjcW

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I might be wrong but I don't know another Premier League team in years that haven't released their kit before the end of the season.

Any other end of contract announcements are usually made because of early terminations, this one is simply and end of contract so Puma will more than likely be happy enough with an announcement that we've ended contract, followed by an announcement that we have moved to Adidas and then beginning to reveal kit. 

I might be wrong but I still think we will see it before the end of the season.... not selling a new kit in a world cup year before the tournament would be criminal from a sales/marketing perspective so I can't see the club letting that happen!

As an example Chelsea moved from Adidas to Nike and wore their new kit on the last game of the season.... so a season long contract wasn't an issue there.

Announcement yes I was talking about wearing and selling of new shirts

• Like 1

Yep that would do as home kit....As for 2nd and 3rd kit I’m watching Bayern v Madrid at mom...Both in Addidas kits....Would take Reals kit black with tourqoise trimmings as our away kit....Think Bayern’s kit with white as base color instead of red and blue stripes and trimmings where their white is would be ace as our 3rd kit....

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

If you're gonna fake something at least make sure it lines up

Um you do realise the story about breaking into the Club offices and stealing it off the kit mans work desk was just a joke right? :blink:

• Like 1