Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Boring, but smart. I quite like it, although everything on it is too small.

The badge will stay that small but the King power logo will be giant

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Line-X said:

As a matter of interest how old are you and how long have you been supporting this club? Based upon your user name and your post I'd suggest thirteen years and two years respectively.

18 and 3 years. Started supporting them when I learned of the Great Escape.

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

I see a little bit where people are coming from with the gold on kits but I don't know why some people get so passionately upset about it. The gold on the current kit is indeed vile but that's got a lot to do with the horrendous pattern Puma have forced on us. These days kits are only for a year and will be forgotten instantly, unless obviously we achieved something iconic in it. It's when it's a bit more subtle that it's more effective as part of the design.

My favourites, for example:

image.thumb.png.06ed0ffe6da1071af2bec0afb17cc791.pngMy first visit to Wembley. Best summer of my childhood.

image.thumb.png.129f88c39df8f3d1acd19e3c8667f872.pngWith the thick stripe on the shorts. Can't remember what we achieved in this kit :whistle:

image.thumb.png.d80ac123bc838528f51e5e74decfcb87.pngDidn't we get to the Champions League quarter final in this? Very subtle gold. Very nice.

If they could just base the new kit on this one I would be genuinely happy:image.thumb.png.06ed0ffe6da1071af2bec0afb17cc791.pngNailed on for Champions again.

How about these?

18.jpg

19.jpg

• Like 1