Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

When I was a teen I pretty much wore Adidas all the time. To this day my best mate’s dad even calls me ‘Young Adidas’! (even though I’m 45!). 

This is one of my all time LCFC highlights!

Please don’t let the kit design be shit!

Edited by SydenhamFox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TBH a lot of the Adidas kits are boring or plain awful. All of them seem very similar in design. WBA’s kit is bang average and as for man united’s grey kit with the silhouettes on the front, that is an absolute shocker. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

TBH a lot of the Adidas kits are boring or plain awful. All of them seem very similar in design. WBA’s kit is bang average and as for man united’s grey kit with the silhouettes on the front, that is an absolute shocker. 

I'd rather have an Adidas template that a Puma or Genesis one. There's a rumour that we're getting a bespoke one too

5 hours ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

It’s been announced ! 

Adidas it is !!! 

A7FBC30E-A6FC-4B19-9555-244086A8881B.jpeg

I realise this is not official but would be happy with something like that because it's blue and white. More likely though that the trim and Adidas stripes will be gold. :(

4 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I realise this is not official but would be happy with something like that because it's blue and white. More likely though that the trim and Adidas stripes will be gold. :(

I'd snap your hand off for that concept, but like you say their won't be any white on it. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I know somebody who knows but won’t say a word…. The one opportunity I have to be ITK and my contact goes mute!

in fairness…. He won’t even tell his brother about Man Utd kits!

In my experience (limited to one incident of being ITK) you'd only get slagged off about it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Ours has been leaked for the past few seasons.

True , they weren’t exactly all over the internet leaks though , more like close to the release date shoddy photos taken on an very old mobile phone type leaks! lol 

originally I was thinking more about the manufacturer being leaked if we aren’t re signing with Puma . 

12 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

These are the new Flamengo tops ahead of the new Brazilian season. Will be interesting to see them and other Adidas teams close up for any new styles and templates Adidas will be bringing in. 

E56BEFB5-CDC0-45BD-904A-50B55720191C.jpeg

Definitely didn't that was a QPR shirt.