Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Russell sprout

Adidas

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

A bespoke Adidas kit would be lovely.

Given we'll get the same awful template as Fulham or whoever, made by Adidas junior company somewhere in Malaysia, I'm not exactly enthusiastic. 

‘Malaysia’????    I will keep my eyes peeled whilst out and about today.

The training wear will be the only important thing to come out of this :thumbup:

Can't wait for everyone's reaction to the £90 player replica on offer alongside the mass produced kit :P I predict at least 40% of this forum will think the normal kit is £90 and kick off for days before realising their error lol 

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I heard Patrick are looking to scupper the deal

19 minutes ago, tiredclimb said:

I thought it was Slazenger?

You're all behind the curve, these rascals are on the brink of stealing it.

Pony_sports_logo.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Finnegan said:

lollollol

The state of that. The state of that pitch. The state of that team. The state of that goal. The state of Barry Hayes. 

Watch that goal back to back with some of Riyads finest. 

Alnwick, Stearman (N'Gotty 62), Kisnorbo, McAuley, Mattock, Hume (Campbell 76), Clemence, Oakley, Laczko (Bori 77), Howard, Hayles.
Subs Not Used: Fryatt, Wesolowski.

And I've heard people say they preferred it when we didn't have prima donnas like Mahrez in the side.

Jesus wept. The goal is that entire era in a nutshell.

Edit; Just found Neil Warnock's post match comments lol 

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock:
"The officials were the worst team out there. Leicester almost committed manslaughter on Scowcroft and every throw-in was given the wrong way.

"But one run has come to an end and it's important we kick on and go again.

"They didn't deserve to win, it was a scrappy game with two good defences and the worst pitch I've seen this year."

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tiredclimb said:

In all seriousness Kappa and Hummel making some cracking looking kits at the moment in my view. The Torino Kappa kit has looked great the last few seasons although it seems to run tight... 

I'll call off the deal with Adidas right away.

Edited by ZeGuy

On 18/02/2018 at 23:20, Royston. said:

I would like all blue home strip with gold adidas stripes. Maybe a slightly darker blue??

All white away with again slightly darker blue Adidas stripes.

3rd kit black strip with gold.

so just the same three kits we always have these days.

presume this is a joke post, but if not, try thinking for yourself you big sheep.

On 17/02/2018 at 17:47, dynamark said:

Adi dassler.I think I am correct that Puma and Adidias were once one but had a fall out and went their own ways creating the rivalry we see in sports brands today.This was an advert from your new sponsor.

Correct. I used to work for the Adidas group and essentially one brother went his own way and formed puma.