Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

Build up film before games.

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s too long now

the ‘pre game’ stuff lasts for ever and it’s impossible for the birch to get everyone going 

bring back uptown funk !

Does it? I thought the pre-match stuff lasts as long as you're in your seat before the match kicks off? If you think it goes on for too long you could try entering the stadium closer to kick-off?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s too long now

the ‘pre game’ stuff lasts for ever and it’s impossible for the birch to get everyone going 

bring back uptown funk !

It's no coincidence that we haven't won the league again since we stopped playing uptown funk pre-match. 

Sort it out Rudkin.

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

57 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

bring back republica.

Bring it back?

They’ve been playing it for a few months pre match along with ‘let me entertain you’, maybe you rock up after they put those two tracks on.

I do wonder what Saffron looks like now, tasty back in the ‘90’s just like Wendy James was.:thumbup:

Youngsters won’t have a scooby who they are. :D

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, promised land said:

Bring it back?

They’ve been playing it for a few months pre match along with ‘let me entertain you’, maybe you rock up after they put those two tracks on.

I do wonder what Saffron looks like now, tasty back in the ‘90’s just like Wendy James was.:thumbup:

A little reminiscent of Pete Burns sadly.

Image result for Samantha Marie Sprackling

14 hours ago, promised land said:

Bring it back?

To be fair, i do rock up last minute now days that's what becomes of having an allocated seat, bring back unreserved and hoggies so I have to arrive earlier lol 

22 hours ago, st albans fox said:

It’s too long now

bring back uptown funk !

The less we hear from the Birch, the better in my opinion. 

Can barely understand him anyway, although it is always really useful to have him tell me that "the teams are in the tunnel" at five to three.

• Haha 1