Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Stoke (H) Match Thread

Plenty of sideways and backwards passing between James, Morgan and Simpson. 

Hopefully Albrighton will have one of his good games rather than his more common slowing the game down to cut inside and punt the ball to no one.

We need Silva in the middle to get the attacks going. 

Just now, themightyfin said:

Morgan is in because he’s captain and brings experience and leadership. Simple really

After like one game back in the squad? Not very simple, is it? Why drop Dragovic when he's done absolutely nothing wrong?

5 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Gray ahead of Iheanacho or Diabate :blink:

Had a good game against Sheffield Utd…. But, I get what you say…. He REALLY needs to turn it on!

why Dragovic has been dropped is a mystery…. He’d have been first in my peackibg order

Edited by Wolfox

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

After like one game back in the squad? Not very simple, is it? Why drop Dragovic when he's done absolutely nothing wrong?

Because Morgan’s leadership has been badly missed. And the manager sees them in training every week not us so I think as fans we should put faith in him. After all.....he’s done nothing wrong and we are in a much much better position than we were before he became manager. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

Someone on twitter said that the bench is stronger than the first team lollol 

It's not bad to be fair! Hopefully Silva and Diabate will get a chance to come on later. If Nacho can't even get a look in when Shinji is out injured, where is his future with us? 

Just now, themightyfin said:

Because Morgan’s leadership has been badly missed. And the manager sees them in training every week not us so I think as fans we should put faith in him. After all.....he’s done nothing wrong and we are in a much much better position than we were before he became manager. 

He doesn’t lead on the pitch at all

back to hoofball and aimless runs from

gray. Awful team selection. Thought we’d walk it today. Not sure now 

Dross.

Genuinely can't understand how James is above Silva and Iborra. Crazy.

Morgan back in is poor too- I thought we were trying to develop a new style? That's pretty much the side we were putting out last season.

Gray doesn't deserve that place in the side either. Chilwell has been poor recently. Simpson is Simpson. 

Hope it doesn't cost us, we should be winning this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Has it? We conceded more goals in the five games before Morgan was injured than in the 5 since, and that includes going away to Man City and conceding 5 goals.

Don't get me wrong, I like Morgan, but it's very harsh on Dragovic.

Morgan? Why not, seriously hard choice between him and Dragovic, both have played well this season.

James? People will bash, I'm I surprised...no. Iborra hasn't done enough recently, Silva isn't properly ready yet.

Chilwell? Only one I don't agree with again.

Not surprised he's done with Mahrez-Gray-Albrighton again, Gray did enough against Sheff Utd to deserve a start today.

2 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

He doesn’t lead on the pitch at all

back to hoofball and aimless runs from

gray. Awful team selection. Thought we’d walk it today. Not sure now 

Wes's passing stats compare to Drag. Simpson is the hoofer.