Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Stoke (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Dross.

Genuinely can't understand how James is above Silva and Iborra. Crazy.

Morgan back in is poor too- I thought we were trying to develop a new style? That's pretty much the side we were putting out last season.

Gray doesn't deserve that place in the side either. Chilwell has been poor recently. Simpson is Simpson. 

Hope it doesn't cost us, we should be winning this.

Absolutely spot on I can see why saints got fed up of him 

2 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Well the start of this matchdaty thread tells me, that there is a good chance of a happy post match thread... :D Come on guys, believe in the Claude! :scarf:

This reminds me a bit of the reaction before the Southampton match actually, and look how that went!

Seriously? I LOVE morgan, near enough idolise the man, but he has got to be behind dragovic at this point. he has been one of our better players during morgans injury in my opinion, cannot for the life of me understand why he has been dropped. Also, who's dick did matty james have to suck to ahead of two far superior midfielders? genuinely baffed. Also harsh on amartey that simpson has just walked back into the side, i think they should be on pretty level pegging fighting for the space in my opinion. Oh and gray is also debateable, Iheanacho and diabate also should be in contention

Wonder if Puel is expecting the physical game from Stoke, hence James and Wes. Glad that Crouch and Shawcross are out, so we *should* be able to handle them in the air. Let's hope Wilf sets about Shaquiri as well and keeps him quiet.

Pleased that Albrighton is playing, we need his energy up the wing and at least trying to feed Vardy and Gray. Heaven knows which Mahrez will turn up today. Hope Diabate gets another run out today.

Edited by blabyboy
  • Like 1