Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Stoke (H) Match Thread

Think we could have afforded to play Silva in this one. Dont get Puel's obsession with James really, he doesnt do anything going forward.

Dragovic will feel hard done by. Hopefully Wes and Simpson have been practicing how to pass along the floor.

Hope we beat them.

Disapointed that Morgan and Simpson are straight back in as Amartey and Dragovic done nothing wrong and are much better passers. Sure Morgan is still good at defending but he is getting to the end of his career, if we want Dragovic to stay in the summer then we need to show he won't just be backup for injuries.

Would prefer Silva over James but don't mind James starting.

Diabate should be in over Albrighton, been out of form recently. Hope he plays well to shut me up.

And what exactly has Dragovic done wrong to merit being dropped?

Wes has been good this season but we need to look to the future.

I'm not convinced by James at this level.

Hope it works out today!

Naff.   What has Armatey done???  As for Morgan in for Drag,  absolute joke.  I heard something from my adopted Country of residence that other Clubs are ‘sniffing’.