Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Bournemouth (H) - What would your starting XI be?

I am fine with any selection that does not include Simpson, Morgan  and Gray, and that starts  Dragovic, Silva and Diabate. I would also be ok with three at the back or a 4-3-3 with Iheanacho alongside Vardy. I just want to see a side put out that  can play on the front foot and is capable of passing out from the back. If we don’t quickly get our act together this season will turn truly ugly with us slipping down the table and getting knocked out of the cup by Chelsea. An implosion like that will see Mahrez gone and maybe even Vardy NDidi and Maguire gone as well by August.

3 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Schmeichel 

Amartey Morgan Maguire Chilwell 

Silva Ndidi Iborra

Mahrez Vardy Diabate

Subs: Jakupovic, Simpson, Fuchs, Okazaki, Albrighton, Ihenacho, U23

Dragovic already excluded then?  I assume because he will be picked up by another Club at the end of his loan spell due to his apparent lack of hoofing?  Good forward thinking my man. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Schmeichel

Amartey - Dragovic - Maguire - Chilwell

Mahrez - Silva - Ndidi - Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

Subs: Jakupovic, Morgan, Fuchs, Iborra, James, Diabate, Iheanacho

Fine with that, Diabate at the 65th for Shinji.

This place makes me laugh, Amartey was apparently a pile of shit... now there is uproar when Simpson starts ahead of him. Gray was amazing and we were wasting his talent, now he's been sacked off by almost everyone. How quickly things change.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

This place makes me laugh, Amartey was apparently a pile of shit... now there is uproar when Simpson starts ahead of him. Gray was amazing and we were wasting his talent, now he's been sacked off by almost everyone. How quickly things change.

I've found it incredible how muchg improvement our players seem to undergo whilst they are out of the first team, based on nothing but the performance of others on the pitch.

Someone near me on Saturday even started saying we shouldn't have let Musa go.

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Dragovic already excluded then?  I assume because he will be picked up by another Club at the end of his loan spell due to his apparent lack of hoofing?  Good forward thinking my man. 

And thats the joke the club is. Dragovic should fuuck us off at the end of the season. He is well in his rights.

Puel lost my respect for that decison. Nothing seems to have changed we revert back to the sort of defence that got ranieri and shakey sacked :)

Dont care whether he won the league.. Dragovic fully deserved to start. that game

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 4

I would go with                Kasper      

Dragovic Wes maguire

Iborra

Albrighton   Silvan ndidi    Chillwell

Mahrez

Vardy

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Didn't concede in what, five games with him at RB? That's probably a factor in why people have him in there. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Didn't concede in what, five games with him at RB? That's probably a factor in why people have him in there. 

The utd game aside he did OK. Granted Simpson is better at defending but the quicker and better ball control of Amartey would have been fair more useful on Saturday in taking the game to Stoke.

At least Bournemouth are more likely to come and play. We'll probably see midfield changes when the irony is we'll probably need more of a solid centre for this game whereas we need the more creative likes of Silva when a team like Stoke have everyone behind the ball.

3 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Fine with that, Diabate at the 65th for Shinji.

Diabate I'd toy with the idea of starting but I just can't justify leaving Okazaki out if he's fit.

Iheanacho OR Vardy at any time. They're no good together.

I've deliberately left Gray out too as quite frankly I'm fed up of his performances.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Amartey actually looked OK at right back recently, which surprised me but I didn't think he deserved dropping. He got forward better as well.

Gray I've wanted to see what he can do. Every passing game points me further towards "not a lot" and being totally anonymous in a key attacking role, at home to 19th in a game we had about 70% of the ball is the straw that broke the camels back. I'm close to thinking we should cash in.

• Like 3

Bournemouth hopefully will stick to their style which is to come forward, if that's the case no need to move from what has been successful against that sort of style, just with a few changes.

Kasper

Simpson

Maguire

Dragovic

Fuchs

N'Didi

Silva

Mahrez

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Diabate I'd toy with the idea of starting but I just can't justify leaving Okazaki out if he's fit.

Iheanacho OR Vardy at any time. They're no good together.

Having Okazaki may allow Puel to slot Silva in instead of James. Expecting Morgan and Simpson starting though.

Nacho isn't a supporting striker nor a 10. Every time he didn't play as a 9, he was dreadful. Another classic example of a striker shoehorned into a side which doesn't play to his strenghts.

Gray can warm the bench, I'm fully expecting Diabate to come on. He seems to be everything Gray will never be.

On 24/02/2018 at 15:02, AKCJ said:

For me, 

Kasper

Amartey Dragovic Maguire Fuchs

Ndidi Silva

Mahrez Diabate Albrighton

Vardy

Shinji in for Diabate if he's fit.

XI:

Schmeichel 

Simpson

Morgan

Maguire

Fuchs

Ndidi

Silva

Iborra

Mahrez

Albrighton

Vardy

Played as 4-3-2-1

29 minutes ago, MattP said:

Bournemouth hopefully will stick to their style which is to come forward, if that's the case no need to move from what has been successful against that sort of style, just with a few changes.

Kasper

Simpson

Maguire

Dragovic

Fuchs

N'Didi

Silva

Mahrez

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

This for me to if shinji is fit if not Diabate in.