Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Bournemouth (H) - What would your starting XI be?

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Bournemouth hopefully will stick to their style which is to come forward, if that's the case no need to move from what has been successful against that sort of style, just with a few changes.

Kasper

Simpson

Maguire

Dragovic

Fuchs

N'Didi

Silva

Mahrez

Albrighton

Okazaki

Vardy

Saved me typing all that out.

• Like 2

Schmeichel

Simpson Maguire Fuchs

Albrighton                     Chilwell

Gray     Silva      Ndidi   Mahrez

Vardy

3-2-4-1 formation, as they'll see probably this game as a 'free hit' and will go for it.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Schmeichel

Simpson Maguire Fuchs

Albrighton                   Chilwell

Gray              Ndidi        Mahrez

Vardy

3-2-3-1 formation, as they'll see probably this game as a 'free hit' and will go for it.

Mate,  you have no midfield with that line-up. 

That's a "lose 5-0" formation. Not gonna happen.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Schmeichel

Simpson Maguire Fuchs

Albrighton     Silva         Chilwell

Gray              Ndidi        Mahrez

Vardy

3-2-4-1 formation, as they'll see probably this game as a 'free hit' and will go for it.

Really? We'll be killed.

3 minutes ago, red5 said:

Really? We'll be killed.

Well, I want us to be more adventurous in our play (as it nearly paid off against Stoke) and considering people quite often moan about the central midfield pairing etc, it'd be something different.

It's against home against Bournemouth, who appear vulnerable at times in defence, and hence it could be an opportunity to try it; and if it doesn't work out initially, go back to the usual formation or two imo.

1 hour ago, WardyisPukka said:

People putting chilwell as left back - did you see him on Saturday and the past three games - he clearly cant defend at all! we're risking alot playing him there 

Same danger with playing Fuchs. Players beat him for pace without even breaking into a sprint these days and he spends all his time flying to and from New York. 

schmeichel

simpson dragovic morgan maguire fuchs

amartey james iborra

silva

vardy

.....hang on for a point:ph34r:

5 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

We've got 3 brilliant CMs why not use them. Frustrating seeing us playing James when we have 3 Champions league quality CMs in our squad.

6a74219c543de3198f4575994fb0cf59.png

This team but Ineahacho instead of Vardy...we need to give him a chance sooner or later...he has done ok in the cup ..bringing him on for 10 mins at the end of league games does him no favours and tells us nothing ...Claude Puel "jamie save your legs for the World Cup"

11 hours ago, MattP said:

I've found it incredible how muchg improvement our players seem to undergo whilst they are out of the first team, based on nothing but the performance of others on the pitch.

Someone near me on Saturday even started saying we shouldn't have let Musa go.

Get Mendy and Kapustka back NOW! 

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Schmeichel

Simpson Maguire Fuchs

Albrighton                     Chilwell

Gray     Silva      Ndidi   Mahrez

Vardy

What the devil is this?

7 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

We've got 3 brilliant CMs why not use them. Frustrating seeing us playing James when we have 3 Champions league quality CMs in our squad.

6a74219c543de3198f4575994fb0cf59.png

What defines champions league quality? Because if it's playing in it then I could point to a few players you probably don't like that do that.

21 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Dragovic already excluded then?  I assume because he will be picked up by another Club at the end of his loan spell due to his apparent lack of hoofing?  Good forward thinking my man. 

That’s quite the extrapolation. I just don’t think we need 3 defenders on the bench and we look more solid with Morgan at the back. I actually think Dragovic is s good player and would be happy if he signed for us permanently.

I'll be at the game! First time in a long while.

What I'd like to see is:

Schmeichel

Dragovic Morgan Maguire

Ndidi Iborra

Mahrez    Silva     Gray

Vardy Iheanacho

Probably too narrow, but with Iborra, Ndidi, Morgan and Maguire in the middle, I think we'll do alright by pushing them out to the wing for hopeful crosses and those four will handle high balls coming in.

What we will probably get is:

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Maguire Chilwell

Mahrez    Ndidi   James Albrighton

Diabate

Vardy

10 hours ago, Royston. said:

schmeichel

simpson dragovic morgan maguire fuchs

amartey james iborra

silva

vardy

.....hang on for a point:ph34r:

Hahaha! I just did the same thing. Vardy strung out somewhere all by himself, not getting a sniff of the ball.

They have more pace then Stoke so I would look at

Morgan and James out both off the pace, but James does break play up, Chilwell out

Dragovic and Silva in with Fuchs in for Chilwell, I would even say drop Simpson bring back Amartey.

If we are leading at half time bring Iborra on to shore things up.

Firing balls into the box for their defenders and goal keepers to attack is no good maybe start  Diabate instead of Albrighton

10 hours ago, drofmor55 said:

This team but Ineahacho instead of Vardy...we need to give him a chance sooner or later...he has done ok in the cup ..bringing him on for 10 mins at the end of league games does him no favours and tells us nothing ...Claude Puel "jamie save your legs for the World Cup"

.....when you'll be coming on for the last 10 minutes

We definitely need to slot Dragović in the team somehow, surely him, Morgan and Maguire can play together? Fuchs looks like he’s distancing himself further and further from the club, he must be knackered travelling to and from New York every week (it seems) which just leaves us with Chilwell in that position and I’m yet to be convinced by him. Silva and Iborra need to play too in some capacity and hopefully Okazaks will be back. I know you can’t keep everyone happy but leaving some of out best and better performing players on the bench isn’t the way forward.