Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Bournemouth (H) - What would your starting XI be?

Kasper

Amartey   Dragovic   Maguire   Chilwell

Ndidi  Iborra  Silva

Mahrez                       Albrighton

Vardy

To be honest, fvck knows.  I am just quite curious to see one game where Ndidi, Iborra and Silva all play.  Things'll be OK, trust Rumble.  X

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Kasper

Amartey   Dragovic   Maguire   Chilwell

Ndidi  Iborra  Silva

Mahrez                       Albrighton

Vardy

To be honest, fvck knows.  I am just quite curious to see one game where Ndidi, Iborra and Silva all play.  Things'll be OK, trust Rumble.  X

Aside from popping Diabate in for Albrighton and Maybe Nacho for Vardy, this is what I'd like to see.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Royston. said:

.....when you'll be coming on for the last 10 minutes

10 minutes or not... Vardy  will have one eye on this summer....this will be his only chance to be involved in a World Cup..Club v Country ?...i wouldn't blame him for wanting to protect his chances...Southgate may say he wants his players to be playing regularly for their club sides but he will want them fresh and not carrying injuries.

2 hours ago, kyleolly said:

21283561-797E-4B4A-A417-BC82ABEE69E6.jpeg

Nacho can't play wide, Mahrez is not a striker and shit in the middle and you can't afford two slow midfielder in a 4-3-3. Not gonna happen.

Edited by ZeGuy

On 26.2.2018 at 01:20, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

If I see the team and either James is in over Silva or Gray is in over Diabaté I’m chucking my computer in the bath.  

Keep It plugged in,then JUMP in with it, that It will give you a grill-thrill...

• Haha 1

On 26.2.2018 at 11:12, Babylon said:

This place makes me laugh, Amartey was apparently a pile of shit... now there is uproar when Simpson starts ahead of him. Gray was amazing and we were wasting his talent, now he's been sacked off by almost everyone. How quickly things change.

Game..Set..and Match.!!

Foxestalk Forum to a Tee in under 50 words. 

On 2/26/2018 at 10:12, Babylon said:

This place makes me laugh, Amartey was apparently a pile of shit... now there is uproar when Simpson starts ahead of him. Gray was amazing and we were wasting his talent, now he's been sacked off by almost everyone. How quickly things change.

It's not that weird, is it? I imagine the people espousing either of those opinions originally (the daftness of which is the real issue given the limited game time the two players would have had back when the opinion was mooted) have quietly moved on to claiming someone else will be the next Messiah.

Now we have have quite a bit more information to go on, Armartey's stock has risen, Gray's has gone the other way. Are they unreasonable positions? If not, why wouldn't the forum broadly reflect them? Claiming there's 'uproar' because Amartey isn't starting is a bit silly.

I'm sure there are people who shame-facedly flip-flopped on one or both of these but can't be arsed to check. If you know of anyone, don't hind behind 'this place makes me laugh'. Name the know-it-all little feckers...

7th is the target and in order for us to achieve that that we  can't afford any more mistakes to teams towards the foot of the table, especially at home. As with the previous 2 games, I imagine Bournemouth will look to go home with a point, which isn't good enough for us. We have to take the initiative and take the game to them. It's no time to be cautious as a point simply isn't good enough.  As a result, I'd like to see us go all out attack as the onus is on us and play:

schmeichel

Albrighton

Dragovic

Maguire

Chilwell

Iborra

Ndidi

Mahrez

Silva

Diabate

Vardy

I'd like to see the backs have the freedom to bomb on and provide the width knowing they've got the insurance of both wilf and iborra. 

From what i've seen of Silva, he looks like a goal threat and had the ability to find pockets of space in dangerous positions. Give him the freedom and play him further forward. 

Grey and Chilwell the look a promising partnership on our left hand side, but recently Grey has been frustrating the life out of me! As a result, i'd like to see him pulled him out for a game or two. 

Mahrez needs a Chillwell behind him, by that I mean some who will overlap taking the second man away or providing an alternative option when he does cut in and Albrighton has both the legs and brain to do so. Amarty doesn't quite do it for me going toward and Simpson's attacking contribution is non existent. 

However, I fully expect to see Simpson, Morgan, James in the starting 1 with albrighton on the left wing. Either way, 3 points is a must...

• Like 1

If its same 11 as the Stoke match then he has well and truly had it.........especially if we dont take 3 points.

Also wtf is it with that black life jacket under his suit top? Its Leicester.....someone needs to tell him he aint in Southampton any more.

• Thanks 1

God I miss Shinji. Feels like his absence has gone a bit under the radar.

Our form without him tells you what many already knew; he is critical to our game.

I think when I look back at this era in 10+ years time I'll recall Shinji right up there with the likes of Vardy, Mahrez and Kanté as the most notable (and effective) players.

Kasper

Albrighton    Dragovic   Maguire   Chilwell

Ndidi  Iborra 

Silva

Mahrez                       Diabate'

Vardy