Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Bournemouth (H) - What would your starting XI be?

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I've waited before putting in my team because Okazaki being fit changes how I'd approach it a little bit. His defensive work from the front allows you to be a little more attack minded through the middle.

Amartey     Dragovic      Maguire    Fuchs

N'didi        Silva

Mahrez             Okazaki           Albrighton

Vardy

But you've not put Silva as a no 10.

• Haha 1

A need to win sort of game really, regardless of anything else. Despite the FA Cup providing something of a sparkle in this somewhat strange season to date, I'm now not quite sure what's happened to our league season tbh, it seems to have somewhat stagnated and we now seem resigned to just finishing no lower than 9th, Everton and Burnley permitting. A pity really as Arsenal are presently shocking and had we strung a few more wins together of late (rather than drawing silly games of late like v Swansea and Stoke), then we could have well been chasing down 6th place by now. That said Arsenal are our no.1 bogey team since Wenger's reign so maybe they would have still edged it over us on goal difference or something!

12 hours ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

I know there’s often a disconnect between what the fans think and what the manager does, but I’d be stunned if Gray or James start. 

And I will be stunned if Drago is not re-installed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

I know there’s often a disconnect between what the fans think and what the manager does, but I’d be stunned if Gray or James start. 

I'd be amazed if James, Morgan and Simpson don't start.

• Sad 1

Defoe in goal, Adam Smith up front, Cook centre mid, then make the rest up with some of their U13 team, reckon we could scrape a 1 nil win then - or did the OP mean Leicesters starting XI?

Guess who's working from home and getting bored :-)

Schmeichel

Amartey Dragovic Maguire Fuchs

Iborra Ndidi

Silva

Mahrez                           Albrighton

Vardy

This is assuming Okazaki is not fit, if he is I'd put him in instead of Iborra and put Silva next to Ndidi.

Edited by Abrasive fox

18 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Schmeichel

Iborra Ndidi

Silva

Vardy

This is assuming Okazaki is not fit, if he is I'd put him in instead of Iborra and put Silva next to Ndidi.

aaaarrrrgggghhhh

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Babylon said:

I've waited before putting in my team because Okazaki being fit changes how I'd approach it a little bit. His defensive work from the front allows you to be a little more attack minded through the middle.

Amartey     Dragovic      Maguire    Fuchs

N'didi        Silva

Mahrez             Okazaki           Albrighton

Vardy

I'll go with that.  X

38 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Schmeichel

Iborra Ndidi

Silva

Vardy

This but Diabate in for Marc.

• Like 2

On 2/24/2018 at 15:02, AKCJ said:

For me, 

Kasper

Ndidi Silva

Mahrez Diabate Albrighton

Vardy

Shinji in for Diabate if he's fit.

Exactly the team I and the old man came up with leaving the Stoke game. Why didn't he play this team against Stoke? Why did Drag lose his place when he's been excellent? Silva has way more creativity and influence I think than James, and we have that balanced with Ndidi in midfield who can tackle and intercept as well as distribute... Also agree with Amartey being in the team, why did he get dropped? He's been excellent too....

44 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Schmeichel

Iborra Ndidi

Silva

Vardy

Take that side, barring albrighton, one up top, his quality isn’t good enough, rather have diabate in there, play it about with pace, rather than lump it like albrighton resorts too

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, red5 said:

aaaarrrrgggghhhh

What part of Silva played two years of his career as a number 10 and having him the most advanced midfielder of a three doesn't even make him a ten anyway do you not get?

Iniesta plays the most advanced role of a 3 in a 433, and I wouldn't call him a number 10.