Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

9 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Poor starting 11? Who would you have changed? James off for Iborra? Drago for Morgan? I personally consider those two to be tossups.

James, Morgan, Albrighton, none should be starting, Albrighton because of form rather than ability but definitely not in a front 3 as part of 4-3-3 which we’re never good in. 

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

You can't use the word proven about something that hasn't actually been proven just because it suits your argument.

Are 40 prem appearances not enough to see he's bang average and out of his depth? He wasn't good enough before his injury when he was playing week in week out. 

Just now, Tom12345 said:

Poor tactical formation. Should have brought Simpson on when Amartey got injured and kept a back 4.

Simpson's not on the bench.

7 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Yeah. First start since forever and living on scraps. You want to give up on him too? He needs to play more. There is a lot of quality he just needs time to adjust.

Not giving up on him but he was poor. Gave the ball away too often and struggling with the pace of the premier league. 

Just now, Tom12345 said:

Poor tactical formation. Should have brought Simpson on when Amartey got injured and kept a back 4.

Not even on the bench mate. Yeah I know, I’m not sure why either. 

How does Vardy not get a shot off around the 65:20 mark? JFC.

We took off an attacking player for an attacking player. What we need up front is creativity and threat. We need players who can break down a defense that is in position. We do not have many players who fit the bill. We have Gray

And btw is Chilwell the absolute easiest player to defend against? He is going left. Every time. Left. Everyone knows it. 

Loved that corner around 68 minutes when the first touch I believe was a Maguire header to Ndidi, who is absolutely the wrong person to be trying a bicycle kick, but nonetheless, taht is the right idea on corners. We need to be more clever, as we absolutely suck at corners lately.

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Not giving up on him but he was poor. Gave the ball away too often and struggling with the pace of the premier league. 

Yes he was poor. But if he doesn't play he'll never adjust.