Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

I don't care who we put out. Home game against Bournemouth should be a win.

Really glad to see Silva in, our team has great skill but lacks intelltigence, he'll bring some and give the passes that others don't. Happy to see Simpson out, Fuchs is old and slow but again he brings intelligence to the team and Albrghton can hopefully cover his failing legs.

James is an intelligent player, I think Iborra is too and would have preferred him but I'm not on the FT james hate train. The guy is decent.

Leicester 3  Bournemouth 1

15 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Given Shinji is out I would have played Diabete there and Iborra instead of James. 

As far as I know Diabate is a winger, not a striker or a supporting striker or a 10.

Thought amartey had been kidnapped but hopefully has a good  game today. Maybe albrighton for diabate and that team looks alright. Morgan will always be in when fit bit harsh on drago but otherwise not to bad 

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

As far as I know Diabate is a winger, not a striker or a supporting striker or a 10.

He played for Ajaccio as a striker as well as a winger. But anyway we are where we are. Just hope the line up he has picked does well and I look stupid for moaning!

James et Silva? Cet homme ist vraiment incroyable!

Also, Simpson doesn't even make the bench with Chilwell beating him to the sole defensive slot?

Anyway, seems a decent line up.

These are on the outskirts of that great relegation mix-up (half the division), so might come out to play a bit more, which will suit us. But, just so we're straight - who's the scapegoat if they sit in and we can't break them down this time?

Think that could work. In terms of Matty James playing.. Does anyone think that maybe Puel likes to keep as many English players as possible? As a theory it doesn't make any sense I know, and it might be something your dad would say! Seem to always have at least 4 English players starting (not including big Wes). Probably will get shot down but its honestly the only reason I can see James starting over Iborra. As much as I like James and want to be loyal to players who have been here years, Iborra is just superior

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

These are on the outskirts of that great relegation mix-up (half the division), so might come out to play a bit more, which will suit us. But, just so we're straight - who's the scapegoat if they sit in and we can't break them down this time?

Kingy.

8 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Think that could work. In terms of Matty James playing.. Does anyone think that maybe Puel likes to keep as many English players as possible? As a theory it doesn't make any sense I know, and it might be something your dad would say! Seem to always have at least 4 English players starting (not including big Wes). Probably will get shot down but its honestly the only reason I can see James starting over Iborra. As much as I like James and want to be loyal to players who have been here years, Iborra is just superior

He wasn't in his last few appearances though. What has Matty James actually done wrong? So a side that sit 11 men behind the ball won't get him a highlight real, he did nothing wrong

Edited by ARTY_FOX

8 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

He played for Ajaccio as a striker as well as a winger. But anyway we are where we are. Just hope the line up he has picked does well and I look stupid for moaning!

:schmike:

Good attacking Team..

Not against Wes,or James in this Line Up.

Silva now needs,a good Game,Hes been given the playmaker Tag.

James could Revell in this Position.

Unlike some,I See alot of positives in this selection.3 man midfield,but

Pace still in the Agenda.

Bournemouth are a better Team than Stoke,they move the Ball better than most,

Interesting how we handle their attacking Players...

6 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

James et Silva? Cet homme ist vraiment incroyable!

Also, Simpson doesn't even make the bench with Chilwell beating him to the sole defensive slot?

Anyway, seems a decent line up.

You even managed to put some german in your post :schmike:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Gonna say it, why James? He hasnt been good, but keeps getting picked.

The coaching staff rate him higher than Silva and Iborra. 

For what it's worth I think he could be really handy in a three, should allow Wilf a little more freedom and Silva, in theory, should have enough nous to break through defences like Bournemouth.

Also very pleased to see Amartey back in, for all his faults he's much, much better at keeping the ball than Simpson.