Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Bournemouth Home Match Thread

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Right, I am off and will be back once the game is over as I genuinely cannot face the match thread because, whilst I am sure many of you are average to just slightly below average people in real life I just cannot face to be anywhere near any of you in the virtual world as I hate you with such a passion it makes me sick.  Like actually physical pain at how much I hate you all when I read your comments on here.  I'd gladly shit on all of you and not even wee it off again afterwards.  Fingers crossed for a Foxes win and see you all later. 

Love Rumble.

X

30 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

We keep dropping loads on James, yet in a defensive role he’s been solid enough. He’s just not the player you want on the pitch when we have to break down a side like Stoke who sat deep.

He didn’t show much defensive nouse chasing after wilf to the touchline last week ?????

Just now, Almo-Fox said:

it's a must win 

burnley has just win and got to 40 points and Everton at 34 points 

I think your definition of MUST might be different to mine?  I'd term it a "jolly well like us to" win game.  X

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Right, I am off and will be back once the game is over as I genuinely cannot face the match thread because, whilst I am sure many of you are average to just slightly below average people in real life I just cannot face to be anywhere near any of you in the virtual world as I hate you with such a passion it makes me sick.  Like actually physical pain at how much I hate you all when I read your comments on here.  I'd gladly shit on all of you and not even wee it off again afterwards.  Fingers crossed for a Foxes win and see you all later. 

Love Rumble.

X

Not wee it off afterwards?

Well that's just bad manners.  Honestly Rumble, sometimes I wonder how you've been brought up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

He didn’t show much defensive nouse chasing after wilf to the touchline last week ?????

He’s not a speedy player, as you know. Wilfred is very fast. James can’t afford to get caught out as far up the pitch as he did. Wasn’t a great moment but I’m not judging him solely on his worst 10 seconds.

This really is must win, it's about time we beat Bournemouth in the premier league, I like the look of the team, lets go for it, come on Leicester!

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm wearing about 8 layers and I'm cold even with my bovril. Come on lads!!! Get at em from the off!!! ATTACK CHAAAAAARRRRGGGGEE3EEE!!!!

FairPlay to Every Fan who made it to the KP today !!

Lets hope the Lads win for all the fans today !!

Total Respect ??????