Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

Name a better option than puel

Football is cyclical, we are coming down from the most insane high, probably more to fall by, but at least there is certainty that at some point in the future Fraud,  his mate Plank and our unsackable Rudderless will leave and we will get some excitement back. May be a while in coming but the time will come and we’ll be proud again. Just wish it would fecking hurry up. 

Edited by Cropwellfox

This thread is a parody now, as we know 90% managers to ever work in the PL (and probably 90% of full time professional football managers are better than Claude). The better question would be, who would you not sack him for. In fact, I'll start a thread on it.

12 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

We won't repeat the 2015/16 season for a while now, if at all. That has nothing to do with *limited thinking", that's the reality of the Premier League.

And the owners won't continue to spend "big" if our recruitment continues to be flawed or mediocre at best.

We had a fantastic chance of finishing 7th this season, now look at us.

The thing is they think the sun shines out of Rudkin (And ultimately the recruitment's) arse so somethings gotta give.

• Like 1

On 01/05/2018 at 21:38, RumbleFox said:

So bored and depressed by all this that I thought I would just post a picture that has nothing to do with this thread and is completely off topic just to cheer up my sad, pathetic little life

keep this pic for preservation purposes .. it may be the last goal we ever score!

2 hours ago, 4everfox said:

I'd love to see Roberto Martinez as Leicester manager and I'd give my left nut to have Unai Emery as manager. I'd be chuffed to bits with either of those. 

I'd rather have my nan that Martinez. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 4everfox said:

I'd love to see Roberto Martinez as Leicester manager and I'd give my left nut to have Unai Emery as manager. I'd be chuffed to bits with either of those. 

Roberto Martinez is a truly appalling football manager. His agent must be some kind of miracle worker as to how he keeps getting work. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 4everfox said:

Martinez? Really? Everton fans hated him when he was there, God knows how he got the Belgium job! 

24 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Roberto Martinez is a truly appalling football manager. His agent must be some kind of miracle worker as to how he keeps getting work. 

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's appalling, he won the FA Cup with Wigan Athletic and nearly qualified Everton for the Champions League. Would be a solid mid table appointment in my opinion.