Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

Name a better option than puel

We can’t appoint managers very well under Rudkin/the owners. It’ll be an uninspiring appointment because every time we’re looking for a manager we spend two weeks fannying about trying to sign Ancelotti/Hiddink/Tuchel who obviously don’t want the job, laugh us off and then we appoint a more realistic, uninspiring manager.

10 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

Peter Taylor

He is probably the one man who would do a worse job but your satirical humour made me smile on a sad day for the club.

The owners have got a big big decision to make - no not sacking the Clown Puel but who they trust the biggest preseason since they bought us - get it wrong and we could be a relegation candidate especially when we lose a number of quality players and characters - our club needs to evolve but the way that CP has gone about it is crass and crazy - he is the nearest to PT despite all the drivel in between those managers!

No point changing a manager every 3 months. It's the players NOT the manager.

A new manager would come in and give them ANOTHER chance. We need to sweep out the wasters and let Puel build his own team.

It’s the players not performing for the manager, Because the manager is clueless.... baffling team selections and changes, I’ve never felt more passionately about a manager getting sacked as i do Puel, Southampton fans got it right, they just got it wrong with pelligrino

• Like 1

Julian Nagelsmann at Hoffenheim would be perfect as would bringing Kramaric back if he would want to come back to where he was not wanted by the management- scored a hat trick last night.

Playing players out of position, neglecting the bottle of Fuchs, not getting the best out of players all add up to Puel must go.

• Like 1

On 28/04/2018 at 00:44, Blue Fox 72 said:

Fair play, great post. I think you've pretty much nailed it.

22 hours ago, st albans fox said:

You can’t have it both ways MC - you said that our stats (those showing we missed lots of chances) weren’t relevant  but apparently they are re Burnley .....................

And he lives just down the road.

Edited by gogogoagan

On 15/04/2018 at 20:47, murphy said:

A blessing that we don't finish higher in the league and qualify for Europe?  So what would be the point of a higher finish next season?

I'd want the owners to be thinking CL next season, I read in tabloids Benitez's name has been mentioned an after yesterdays result i'd be open to that. I know thats ambitious CL but with money an a top top manager why not.

• Like 1