Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
winteriscoming

Name a better option than puel

I’m not in either camp right now to be honest.

Negatives - Recent performances have been lack lustre. I have heard from insiders at the club that there are a fair few of the players that strongly dislike the manager, hence some odd team selections.

Positives - progressing our style to be more possession based, on our day we really dominate games. Signings look good so far, Diabate looks a right find.

Overall - give the man another season at least, no one else out there for us

• Like 1

Jekyll and Hyde, joint-managers imo.

A balance between a someone who encourages motivates players, and the other a good tactician but doesn't let players get carried away with themselves.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I still like Puel...but if I had to pick a manager I’d pick SPAL’s Leonardo Semplici.  The man took a crappy team from serie B to serie A, with crap players, play well and will probably stay in Serie A.

we need to look for the future greats, not the usual crappy suspects or the big names that most likely will not come here.

Puel for now though.  :ph34r: