Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Brighton HA v Leicester CITY

On 29/03/2018 at 20:05, SkidsFox said:

Some people have no balls...

On 29/03/2018 at 20:06, Costock_Fox said:

They are called ladies.

On 29/03/2018 at 19:56, RumbleFox said:

I'm getting pretty good.  Just managed to come up with this photo-real self portrait.....

Comedy central in here tonight. Thanks for the tea coming out of my nostrils

19 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The last game was on another level for conceding just before half time. Goals conceded just before half time, and just before half time in extra time. We really have taken that ridiculous habit to another level.

Yes. Repeating the same mistakes.

And don't forget conceding just before half time, and then conceding just before half time!

2 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Yes. Repeating the same mistakes.

And don't forget conceding just before half time, and then conceding just before half time!

He’s got a point though. We can’t get to safety. We love to crash our own party.

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:56, RumbleFox said:

I'm getting pretty good.  Just managed to come up with this photo-real self portrait.....

Screen Shot 2018-03-29 at 19.55.27.png

10 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Speccy twat 

I think the specs are the least of his problems lollol 

• Like 1

This is a must win to keep the season alive and I think we will. Chris Hughton is a top Coach and A Top Manager  Manager who i really respect. But I think Puel still has a lot to learn about the squad and quiet a few players still have to prove themselves. For that reason I feel we will win.

There's no where to hide it we don't. Going for a 2_1 win for us but if we perform it could be another 4_1 for us. Then we hung down Burnley.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Ngl, Brighton fans seem like lovely people. 

A good majority of them are yes.

Anyone else remember some female poster on here a few years ago getting slated by Brighton fans after 'posing' at them during a game and she had a topic rant on here about it?..

Edited by Wymeswold fox