Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

This is potentially the best EPL finish in years (in terms of competition, natch ) . Pity that the 3 involved are so unlikeable that I can only root for the least odious (MC IMO)

The symptom of everything wrong with football is less odious than some uppity fans in red or white?

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

The symptom of everything wrong with football is less odious than some uppity fans in red or white?

its a tough call I agree- on one side Arab money in unlimited quantities on the other , Spurs (nuff said)  and entitled hysterical scousers plus hipster Klopp.:D

4 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I hope Wolves get Europa and that causes them to pull a Burnley after they crash out in the group stages

I’d prefer them to finish in the bottom half and us to get Europa but without all the Burnley style crapness 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I’d prefer them to finish in the bottom half and us to get Europa but without all the Burnley style crapness 

Yes, this would be better. If that can't happen, I want Wolves to get it, gloat about it over the summer, then spend the rest of the season in the relegation zone.

Edit: Sorry Bear, Yes I'm salty ;)

Edited by Nicolo Barella