Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

Batshuayi to Crystal Palace on loan. Deadly duo with Zaha?

Surprised Sarri won't give him more opportunities as a back-up striker to Higuain, or even that he didn't think Batshuayi was good enough to carry the line himself.

After what the lad did at Dortmund whilst he was on loan should suggest he's really able.

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

We have a very small squad now. 19 first team players and that includes three GKs and two 19 year olds. 

Oi, you cant have 19 first team players, only 11!

Typical Wolves bending the rules again...

• Haha 2

On 31/01/2019 at 16:11, Leicesterpool said:

Listening to talksport last night Chelsea fans are going for Sarri to go... fair enough understandable... and one fan suggested Gianfranco Zola to takeover for the rest of the season lol... I kinda guess they didn't hear of his time at Birmingham. I wonder if it's worth putting a cheeky bet on Mourhino re showing up at Chelsea. It would be just like him to return for a third time. 

To be fair, I quite like Sarri but to keep picking Jorginho ahead of Kante in that holding midfield role is just stupid. Ngolo is the best in the world in that position so why Sarri insists on playing him out of position or not at all I have no idea. There is no way Jorginho can fulfill that role anywhere near as effectively as Kante does.

Edited by Paddy.

22 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Martial apparently getting 250k a week. I don’t normally care about wages but that’s obscene for a player who, for me at least, has yet to get anywhere near the potential he’s shown.

Man U typically over pay !!! Then find it difficult to move players because of the pay scale.

Edited by gurru991

16 hours ago, Countryfox said:

How much they made ...   and the wallies that bought them ...   :)

D0CCAE3A-3966-4BD4-ACCC-4017EF408D26.jpeg

Never knew that Man City had Rony Lopes and Geronimo Rulli on their books. Selling those two for under £16m isn't great business to be fair.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Never knew that Man City had Rony Lopes and Geronimo Rulli on their books. Selling those two for under £16m isn't great business to be fair.

Tbh I didn't get past the first line ..  the biggest wally of the lot ..  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Angelino the full back at PSV will go for big dollar to in the next couple of years. When you consider how shite Man City have been at left back, you do really wonder how their ‘long term policies’