Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

37 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Dyche’s interview could be interesting later as apparently Burnley should have had a stonewall penalty but Ashley Barnes got booked for simulation 

Won't be moaning now lol

Better than I ever expected. We are genuinely a good team now and always look like we can compete with anyone, home or away. Nuno's tactical switch from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2 was a masterstroke. Stopped us getting over-run in midfield and gave us more firepower up top thanks to Jota hitting form. If we finish the season in 7th Nuno has to be in the shortlist for manager of the season. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Bear said:

Better than I ever expected. We are genuinely a good team now and always look like we can compete with anyone, home or away. Nuno's tactical switch from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2 was a masterstroke. Stopped us getting over-run in midfield and gave us more firepower up top thanks to Jota hitting form. If we finish the season in 7th Nuno has be in the shortlist for manager of the season. 

In fairness, if one of Cardiff or Fulham survive I think the award should go to The Warnock or Ranieri.

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Better than I ever expected. We are genuinely a good team now and always look like we can compete with anyone, home or away. Nuno's tactical switch from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2 was a masterstroke. Stopped us getting over-run in midfield and gave us more firepower up top thanks to Jota hitting form. If we finish the season in 7th Nuno has be in the shortlist for manager of the season. 

You’d have to win the league to get MOTS against one of the top 5/6

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

In fairness, if one of Cardiff or Fulham survive I think the award should go to The Warnock or Ranieri.

They've got bob hope realistically. And I don't see why scraping survival should see you get any awards. Kudos yes, but not anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Sky were saying it wasn't a positive atmosphere at Goodison Park. When is it ever?

It was deathly quiet and full of moans and groans. Not surprising really, they don't look like a team who are playing together for each other or even trying 100%. Their goal was the only decent bit of play they had all match and it took a thunderbolt to beat our defence. 

Edited by The Bear