Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

17 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Jonny Otto signed up permanently for £18m. 

Real bargain that. Full Spanish international, two footed, can play either side at wingback or fullback, and he's a superb defender. Maybe not quite as good going forward as someone like Pereira, but he's getting better at that. 

We still need a spare striker though, as we play two up top now. 

We've a really good Algerian international who would fit right into your team. He's a great scoring record, especially with his head and we'd be happy to let you have him for around 15 million.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, reynard said:

We've a really good Algerian international who would fit right into your team. He's a great scoring record, especially with his head and we'd be happy to let you have him for around 15 million.

EWb9.gif

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Stadt said:

Shouldn't be losing 4-0 to Bournemouth at all but Chelsea don't have a good enough squad aside from Hazard, Azpilicueta and Kante. Average keeper, decent but not good enough defence, Jorginho's not good enough off the ball, Kovacic goes missing, Willian misses every good chance he has, Pedro's too old and both their strikers go all anaphylactic every time they get the ball in the box.

Their players are all clearly massive c unts as well because they throw their manager under the bus after 4 bad results every season. Abramovich is shitting himself about being booted out the country and they're not spending enough to get near the title but I reckon they still finish above United and Arsenal.

Chelsea missed so many chances yesterday...they should of round it up before the rout started..

Over many years,(even with the peno incident) I use to like and enjoyed watching Chelsea play....

Over the last years even with two of my favourite players Hazard and Kante,I have really got to dislike them as a group of players, also I have never bothered too much on Any opinions over other club managers,

but I actually believe Sarri has prevented Chelsea competing for the title.....He has tried to tinker too Cleverly..

Imo he should of kept to his central strikers,he had in Hazard the best exponent of space,and great at cutting in from the flanks,

or feeding the strikers.

Sarri seemed to panic,when they found themselves struggling with form,not necessary result wise...!!

Edited by fuchsntf

14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

West Ham going into "buy everyone" mode again. Amazing what you can do when gifted a free stadium.

I assume that's the sort of thing Puel was on about with regards to our limited "opportunities" compared to Wolves, West Ham, Everton and so on. I know a lot of people took that to mean we're skint thanks to the training ground/stadium expansion, which may well be the case, but he was probably referring to things like this and the West Midlands branch of the Mendes cartel as an example of teams being able to do things in the market that we can't.

7 minutes ago, Guest said:

I assume that's the sort of thing Puel was on about with regards to our limited "opportunities" compared to Wolves, West Ham, Everton and so on. I know a lot of people took that to mean we're skint thanks to the training ground/stadium expansion, which may well be the case, but he was probably referring to things like this and the West Midlands branch of the Mendes cartel as an example of teams being able to do things in the market that we can't.

He clearly was, it wasn't even up for debate if people read his actual quotes instead of getting their knickers in a twist about the framing of the quotes by the Mercury... tossers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Listening to talksport last night Chelsea fans are going for Sarri to go... fair enough understandable... and one fan suggested Gianfranco Zola to takeover for the rest of the season lol... I kinda guess they didn't hear of his time at Birmingham. I wonder if it's worth putting a cheeky bet on Mourhino re showing up at Chelsea. It would be just like him to return for a third time. 

Zaha formally charged for his severe bellendery last night, could it stretch to a three match ban so the cheating show pony / panto villain misses our match with them? Can't remember how many extra Vardy got vs West Ham for example, the further applause after the second yellow is at least a further game.

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Zaha formally charged for his severe bellendery last night, could it stretch to a three match ban so the cheating show pony / panto villain misses our match with them? Can't remember how many extra Vardy got vs West Ham for example, the further applause after the second yellow is at least a further game.

Was going to come and say the same... Definitely wouldn't complain if he were to miss that match, although saying that it didn't help us last time we played them... 

30 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

The third match would be FA Cup anyway

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

West Ham linked with everyone today

I’ll go for the Batshuayi rumor.  Chelsea paid huge for him and put him on big wages.  He sucked and the fans hated him.  Loan to Dortmund didn’t raise their interest.  Loan to Valencia didn’t raise their interest.

The natural progression is West Ham.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I’ll go for the Batshuayi rumor.  Chelsea paid huge for him and put him on big wages.  He sucked and the fans hated him.  Loan to Dortmund didn’t raise their interest.  Loan to Valencia didn’t raise their interest.

The natural progression is West Ham.

Seem's as though he has quite a few options to go out on loan....but £160,000 a week is obscene.Hope he rots to be honest!

Guest Markyblue
5 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

Seem's as though he has quite a few options to go out on loan....but £160,000 a week is obscene.Hope he rots to be honest!

And his advisers want 1 million as well.obscene is understating it.