Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

They've got bob hope realistically. And I don't see why scraping survival should see you get any awards. Kudos yes, but not anything else. 

I agree in Fulham's case as they had a good side and huge finances in relative circumstances, but Cardiff have got the squad and finances of a midtable Championship side and the Sala incident is a huge blow in so many ways. Can't stand the man but keeping Cardiff up would be a huge achievement for Colin.

Similar to Wagner last season, they had no right to finish ahead of teams like Stoke and West Brom; even if they were both utterly dreadful for large parts.  

Am I the only one disappointed by the behaviour of some Cardiff fans? The Bournemouth fans and players respected Cardiff and less than a minute into the game they were booing Clyne for choosing to sign for  Bournemouth over Cardiff, also cheering when he went down inured. Seems classless from a few individuals. 

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Just watched Vardy's goal v Liverpool in THE season. It was "on this day" apparently. Goal of the ****ing century. 

Replace Vardy for a Rooney or Kane and itd be replayed week in week out. Vardy has scored some beauties in his time

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Bear said:

2-1 KFS... 

KFS??????????? 

Oh sorry mate you didn’t tag me, was out for a walk with the Mrs in NYC so missed this post.

Well done Wolves. You’ll not get our true respect, on a forum like ours, full of supporters of a team who won the league on pure team spirit and skill; whilst you loan your way to Europe, mind.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KFS said:

Oh sorry mate you didn’t tag me, was out for a walk with the Mrs in NYC so missed this post.

Well done Wolves. You’ll not get our true respect, on a forum like ours, full of supporters of a team who won the league on pure team spirit and skill; whilst you loan your way to Europe, mind.

@KFS We currently have ONE loan player in our entire squad. 

But yeah, loans..... 

Edited by The Bear

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

We currently have ONE loan player in our entire squad. 

But yeah, loans..... 

You might get 7th but that won't necessarily mean Europe.Personally I think you have a great shot at the FA Cup of only you take it seriously.

Am finding Everton a strange club/team, in particular.

Spent, what, £100m over the past season or so on 'talent' - and yet their performances have often been below-par at times.

Think Everton fans need to keep their expectations for the future lowered from looking at their current situation.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Gareth Bale scored a bicycle kick in a Champions League final and I’ve not seen it since. It’s not as if Sky Sports News have a section called Remember when Messi and Ronaldo scores those great goals? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DanNDH88 said:

Always got a lot of time for Warnock, feel so sorry for the bloke.

It sad that he's had to deal with this tragedy towards the end of his career. I won't be surprised if this Warnock's last season in football, I think he will step down in the summer.

Edited by Leicesterpool

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

@KFS We currently have ONE loan player in our entire squad. 

But yeah, loans..... 

Haha don’t kid yourself mate. They may not be physical loans but as soon as you get yourself in trouble, do you think they’re sticking around at Wolves? 

Your club is fake from the players to the fans. “We’re on our way back”, what a joke lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Bear said:

It'll only be Europe if two top 5 clubs win both the cups. 

I reckon your wolves are playing great football....

But can you now find that consistency...that's been missing from us all,chasing that top 7-11.

Good call for a good run for the  fan cup final....