Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

3 hours ago, KFS said:

Haha don’t kid yourself mate. They may not be physical loans but as soon as you get yourself in trouble, do you think they’re sticking around at Wolves? 

Biggest load of shite I've ever read! Obviously touched some nerves that we're doing so well. 

You can apply that nonsense logic to any player that's not at teams trying to win the Champions League. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Biggest load of shite I've ever read! Obviously touched some nerves that we're doing so well. 

You can apply that nonsense logic to any player that's not at teams trying to win the Champions League. 

Having reflected on it I wouldn’t swap our situation with yours. Young and upcoming English talent, new training ground, stadium expansion.

Clearly you wouldn’t either since you’re on our forum so much :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Wolves model relies on super agents bringing them players. It's slightly naive to think that the same agents won't move their clients on when the big boys come calling. For me Wolves have a really unsustainable model and second season syndrome may well turn out to be a real bitch. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

The crap patter trying to antagonise Wolves fans makes up about 80% of this thread. We look obsessed for Christ's sake.

What even started it? The fact they dare come up and have ambition?

Aren’t you bored of having no gentle banter with the teams around us? 

Used to to love the shit we have Burnley

45 minutes ago, KFS said:

Having reflected on it I wouldn’t swap our situation with yours. Young and upcoming English talent, new training ground, stadium expansion.

Clearly you wouldn’t either since you’re on our forum so much :ph34r:

We've already got plenty of young up and coming talent, already got a top class training facility and academy, and plans for stadium expansion. 

I'm not sure why you're trying to start a pissing competition tbh other than you've clearly taken a disliking to us. So I'll just leave it there to stop derailing the thread. 

Edited by The Bear

19 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Must be a first for someone to score in the first minute 2 games in a row !

One from the training ground I feel for Arsenal.

The Man City fans probably dread them scoring early - results in 88 minutes of the opposition owning them 

20 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We've already got plenty of young up and coming talent, already got a top class training facility and academy, and plans for stadium expansion. 

I'm not sure why you're trying to start a pissing competition tbh other than you've clearly taken a disliking to us. So I'll just leave it there to stop derailing the thread. 

Out of curiosity I’ve just looked up your training facility. It’s decent but not exactly ‘top class’. It’s modern but not extensive.

33 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Anyone else or just me bored to tits with Alex Scott? She never says anything remotely interesting and she's on almost every game.

Absolutely. If Sky are so desperate for a female to even up the numbers,  they should get in Emma Hayes. Seen her a few times on "the debate" show and she is very astute. 

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

Out of curiosity I’ve just looked up your training facility. It’s decent but not exactly ‘top class’. It’s modern but not extensive.

Wow..you do have it bad!!   You can't let go,

but I bet my house,my,boat,my wife,my  secret bank account is a lot better,bigger,beautifull than yours....

and my Rodger todger,hangs and stands when ever called on,modern extensive,decent and facilitates anything

top class that walks before it,especially the curious, no training needed....