Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

6 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Their CL campaign aside, Spurs most likely won’t make any big signings and will surely lose at least one of Kane, Eriksen or Poch... that could seriously derail them. 

Don't see them being derailed anytime soon. They will add one or two players this summer and though they have the stadium to finance their Champions league run will generate a lot of extra cash added to the fact that the new stadium is a real cash generator. I heard they made 800000 quid from pre match drinks and food sales each match.

They are on their way to being a very big club however unpopular that might be on here.

Personally think they will make the final of the Champions League.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, reynard said:

Don't see them being derailed anytime soon. They will add one or two players this summer and though they have the stadium to finance their Champions league run will generate a lot of extra cash added to the fact that the new stadium is a real cash generator. I heard they made 800000 quid from pre match drinks and food sales each match.

They are on their way to being a very big club however unpopular that might be on here.

I wonder if they are really unpopular on here!!  ?

just some posters caustic wit and Banter. Doesnt mean the whole gaggle of us,have our 15-16 Spurs voodoo dolls,hidden under the PC table,or hidden away

in our man-caves...:o

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, reynard said:

Boooooooooo 

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

just some posters caustic wit and Banter. Doesnt mean the whole gaggle of us,have our 15-16 Spurs voodoo dolls,hidden under the PC table,or hidden away

Well I do.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

My Delle Alli voodoo doll is kept in the drawer next to my blow up Rachel Riley doll...just have to be careful which I stick pins into! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

My Delle Alli voodoo doll is kept in the drawer next to my blow up Rachel Riley doll...just have to be careful which I stick pins into! 

I bet you "pin" the Rachel doll on a daily basis. ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

I am trying to imagine how you dress up Rachel....   My money is on a mixture of the grey away kit and some black gear from Victoria's Secret?

17 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

Their CL campaign aside, Spurs most likely won’t make any big signings and will surely lose at least one of Kane, Eriksen or Poch... that could seriously derail them. 

How do you know any of this? 

The money they'll now generate will take them to new levels. 

I don't particularly like them but I don't like anyone but Leicester. 

The hatred for spurs, who we beat to the title and who've not taken any of our players is quite bizarre. 

I agree that some of their fans are a bit annoying though ?

Not as bad as the scousers though as we could well find out in the next week or so?

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
22 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

The hatred for spurs, who we beat to the title and who've not taken any of our players is quite bizarre. 

Not as bad as the scousers though as we could well find out in the next week or so?

Their stadium cost over a billion do you think they paid for it cash. They will be in debt for years to come.

34 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Some of the Spurs fans are a bit annoying?... 

Jeepers!!.. That's the understatement of the century! 

47 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Some of the Spurs fans are a bit annoying?... 

Jeepers!!.. That's the understatement of the century! 

yeh but Spurs,being top of the annoying league,at least keeps us off the top!!:rolleyes:

The game is about football on the pitch not what forum have the biggest dipsticks....

Week in week out ,posters come up with great subjects on football relevant & orientated points....after a few pages of turns into a slagging match,on

What individuals think of the other teams obnoxious fans...The original point on topic totally gets forgotten....

No wonder we Brits cant sort Brexit out..!!!...:teehee:..:crylaugh:

Edited by fuchsntf

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Fair play to Silva he's turned them round since Christmas / the defeat at Millwall.

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Fair play to Silva he's turned them round since Christmas / the defeat at Millwall.

Been very strong at home I think since then - beaten a lot of the top teams.

Burnley probably knackered after their efforts against Chelsea and Man City.

Richarlison seems to have done well for them generally..

Just now, Crispin LA said:

Richarlison, what Slimani should have been doing for us, but we signed a player approaching 30 who's going on the downward curve. 

Punch out the "30" part of it. ...

Vardy ain't doing too bad..

15 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

We're not watching it, but I'm guessing that Burnley are on the beach already? :P :-/

Let me tell you Burnley beach has no master...

40371957473_4d728a610b_b.jpg

then they built their 1st pie shop...

Padiham+Rd+below+Barracks.jpg

Edited by fuchsntf