Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

I absolutely love the Arsenal moan about that red card. Karma can be so enjoyable at times. :D

When Leicester got those soft yellow-reds last season no one battered an eye-lid, but when it happens to the big boys its the talk of the week. Lame.

Maddison needs to stop the play-acting though. I do not like him being singled out, when Torreira was doing the same all game, but I don't want Maddison to become like Alli and Richarlison. 

• Like 3

lol Lawro doing an ama on reddit . Personal highlight was:

Q: would you rather fight one Andy Carroll size duck or 100 duck sized Andy Carrolls? 

Lawro: 100 duck sized Andy Carrolls as 95% would be injured anyway. 

He loses me when he calls Souness the smartest pundit mind. Man's an idiot and not just because of any perceived Leicester bias, he just doesn't really read or understand the modern game particularly well. It's why he's no longer a manager. 

Edited by Finnegan

Spuds defence looks like Arsenal’s at the moment. Mind you Ajax look brilliant.  I can see the Bottling Plant going into meltdown if Ajax get another.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

amusing incident in the office today .....one of the ladies couldn’t open her plastic bottle and asked for help ..... step forward  the spurs fan who was met with a predictable shout from me ....

.... You're a complete and utter c**t? 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

lol Lawro doing an ama on reddit . Personal highlight was:

Q: would you rather fight one Andy Carroll size duck or 100 duck sized Andy Carrolls? 

Lawro: 100 duck sized Andy Carrolls as 95% would be injured anyway. 

He loses me when he calls Souness the smartest pundit mind. Man's an idiot and not just because of any perceived Leicester bias, he just doesn't really read or understand the modern game particularly well. It's why he's no longer a manager. 

https://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/the-best-of-mark-lawrensons-reddit-ama-savage-talking-shte/

Owls

igotdamaged: “Hi Mark, I hope you’re well. I’m a lifelong LFC supporter and a massive fan of yours. Quick question for you, that has always intrigued me:

“When owls have sex, do you think the lady owl ever turns her head 180 degrees so that she’s face-to-face with the boy owl when they’re doing it doggy style?”

IamLawro: “You’re a twit-twoo.”

6 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I wonder how long it will be before the mainstream media notice that we're no longer simply a counter attack team? Since the Arsenal game it's amazing how many TV and radio pundits that I've heard commenting how unusual it was for us to have lots of possession in a game. We've been a possession based side ever since Shakey left in autumn 2017, for God's sake! 

It's so lazy. We haven't been a pure counter attacking team since Puel took over in October 2017 - 20 goddamn  months ago. How can people still say we are a counter attacking team after nearly 2 years of playing possession football? It's lazy and cliche garbage. 

We are still pretty good at counter attack but we usually boss the possession against 2/3 of the teams in the league.

We are a good football side with good ball carrying players. This isn't 2016 ffs. 

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Walkers said:

Not one mention of the Premier League's top English scorer. Madness. 

Odd they rate Chilwell as our best player (18th in list). Maddison on 28th and Ndidi 43rd ahead of Eriksen... 

They even have Westwood and Barnes in there lol

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Not one mention of the Premier League's top English scorer. Madness. 

Odd they rate Chilwell as our best player (18th in list). Maddison on 28th and Ndidi 43rd ahead of Eriksen... 

They even have Westwood and Barnes in there lol

Looks like 50 random names pulled out of a hat where the top 5 rated players from each side were put in to begin with 

16 hours ago, weller54 said:

Do you get a cup for reaching a semi final then? 

No ..but just  like we are chasing..Europe memories,!!!! over more seasons....!!!

sets up your history ,sets up your traditions...

if you don't feel ,or respect that...then my friend I do feel sorry for you or anyone else.

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

No ..but just  like we are chasing..Europe memories,!!!! over more seasons....!!!

sets up your history ,sets up your traditions...

if you don't feel ,or respect that...then my friend I do feel sorry for you or anyone else.

OK thanks Poch!