Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

26 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Genuinely beginning to feel like De Gea is doing it on purpose to force a move.

Who's he trying to force a move to? Yeovil? Not sure the best way to get a move to one of the European giants is playing like Conrad Logans less talented brother.

• Haha 2

Honestly this is the most embarrassing top 4 race I can remember. How United have taken 6 points off us I will never know. And if we don't do the double over Chelsea I will be disappointed. Two poor sides.

Sarri playing Kante out of position is criminal. Completely wasted there.

Still hope Chelsea make top 4 because of there transfer ban. less real competition for our players to be taken for playing CL football

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

We didn't deserve to lose either game to them either.

We caught them on their honeymoon period when Ole arrived. 

The game at Old Trafford was the opening day so we weren't up to speed yet

Suddenly Brendan Rodgers is more popular in Liverpool than he has been for five years.

It’s a queasy affection, and temporary, but powerful nonetheless.

They’ve been on fire, delivering their best lines with world-class panache, but shot down every single time.  And now it’s closing time, the rest of the women have left, and who’s sat on the next stool but their ex.  Who might, just might, give them what they were so sure was in the bag.

faith.thumb.JPG.527769a39a052c67f4c74582d6372c3c.JPG