Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

11 minutes ago, nnfox said:

I can't believe this thread is approaching 40 pages! I think he's absolute doggo and vastly overrated. 

I don't want him anywhere near our club, even if he was offered on a free transfer.

You're judging him on perception, probably because he wasn't that great in the PL when he was 19 and because of his hair style and some things he got up to what the average 19 year old does.

On the Villa forum almost to a man they think he's the best player they've had in decades and plenty think £40m isn't enough for him.

No doubt he's somewhere in between those two view points but I've been impressed how highly rated he is by people who see him week in week out. Personally I'd have him here in a heartbeat for £15m-£20m.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Gerard said:

You're judging him on perception, probably because he wasn't that great in the PL when he was 19 and because of his hair style and some things he got up to what the average 19 year old does.

On the Villa forum almost to a man they think he's the best player they've had in decades and plenty think £40m isn't enough for him.

No doubt he's somewhere in between those two view points but I've been impressed how highly rated he is by people who see him week in week out. Personally I'd have him here in a heartbeat for £15m-£20m.

Yes, to be fair, I’d take him for about £18m. There is clearly raw potential there. If he got his final ball and shooting right (end product) he could be sensational. 

• Sad 1

Guest Markyblue
51 minutes ago, nnfox said:

I can't believe this thread is approaching 40 pages! I think he's absolute doggo and vastly overrated. 

I don't want him anywhere near our club, even if he was offered on a free transfer.

Harsh that under 25 million I'd snap him up in a hurry. 

Sky Sports news reporting Spurs have made opening bid of 15mio for him....They say Chelsea Fulham  Newcastle and us interested so expect this to run for a while...As I said in earlier post he reminds me a lot of Delli Ali with the ease he falls over and the permanent smug look he has....Imagine 2 twats like that on the one team ?

• Haha 1

Guest Markyblue
Just now, irishfoxkev said:

Sky Sports news reporting Spurs have made opening bid of 15mio for him....They say Chelsea Fulham  Newcastle and us interested so expect this to run for a while...As I said in earlier post he reminds me a lot of Delli Ali with the ease he falls over and the permanent smug look he has....Imagine 2 twats like that on the one team ?

Yes 11 of them together are called spuds.

I couldn’t give a rats who signs him as long as we don’t. I really thought there would be more signings across the board before the World Cup but it seems clubs are holding off and seeing who a) has a good one and b) gets a bad injury during it and therefore not have to be lumbered with a newly signed crock until Christmas. 

Man, I needed to use a full stop in there somewhere. 

The £15 Million is going down well on the Villa forum.

Quoted from the Yam Yam site below,

Dear Mr Levy,

Thank you for your kind offer of £15m for the services of Jack Grealish.  We have duly considered your offer and would like to inform you that our answer is that you can shove your £15m up your jacksie.  

Yours,

AVFC 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Now you have said that he will turn out to be the next Ronaldo.

With a horrible Brummie accent!

Shudder.....

He fuching won’t. Unless you’re talking the fat original Ronaldo. 

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I don’t care what era. He is a cvnt who deserves to be surrounded by cvnts. Spuds is the perfect fit. Won’t be balloons he’s doing down in Charlie central. 

Has he stole your misses or something ? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

No mate. Not man enough. I don’t loathe many people, but he is one, Rooney is another. Just imagine him and Smelly Deli together in Spuds midfield. How oetulant and spineless would that be. 

1 hour ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

His stats from the Championship are nothing like those of Maddison.

Has been vastly overrated for years, so not sure why we would be interested as a result.

Stats can be misleading.

He was out injured for half a season so you can double his goal/assist tally for an accurate comparison.

According to the Villa fans on their forum, no other c/ship player has created more big chances than Grealish since his return.

Of course, if you don't have anyone with the ability to put those chances in the back of the net, they don't go down as assists.

Having said that I would still prefer Maddison any day.

Edited by murphy

5 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

I don’t care what era. He is a cvnt who deserves to be surrounded by cvnts. Spuds is the perfect fit. Won’t be balloons he’s doing down in Charlie central. 

5 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Or maybe he brought her back.