Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Remember when Steve Claridge had shit hair, wore socks around his ankles and had a massive gambling problem? He seemed to get on alright. 

It's because, at the time, most people on here moaning about Grealish were probably younger than ol' Steve.  The sad truth is that a lot of guys just can't idolise men younger than themselves.  They are so painfully insecure, angry and full of regret that they enjoy slating boys on anonymous football forums.  X

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Markyblue
1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

He that is without a bad hair cut in their 20s among you, let him cast the first stone.

X

What's hair.!

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Utterly amazing the dislike for Grealish on here just because he got absolutely bladdered on holiday in Spain once as a teenager, inhaled some laughing gas from a balloon and has a hairstyle that's deemed unacceptable by foxestalk.

Or is there something I've missed?

Just routine bitterness.

6 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Utterly amazing the dislike for Grealish on here just because he got absolutely bladdered on holiday in Spain once as a teenager, inhaled some laughing gas from a balloon and has a hairstyle that's deemed unacceptable by foxestalk.

His key stats aren’t very good.

His end product, final ball needs a lot of work.

He goes to ground too easily 

Edited by FoxinNotts
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Nope, we have incredibly moronic posters :wave: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

Sounds like a proper Leicester lad. Come home jack.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

That’s not why I don’t like him. He’s overrated and him, Gray and Chilwell together would be horrific.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gerard said:

Yes, there is something  you have missed.

He has that gobshite attitude, manifest in his general body language and demeanour.  That's the kind of thing that makes him un-likeable, that can't-quite-put-your-finger-on-it essence of scumminess.  Dele Alli has it, Dennis Wise had in it too.  The daft haircut is just another stick to beat him with, not a reason it itself.

Rightly or wrongly, we all make decisions about people.  Take N'Golo or Shinji.  We don't know them personally but we warm to them for some reason that has nothing to do with football.  Demarai Gray?  Not so much.

6 hours ago, Gerard said:

All of that’s irrelevant to me. I just don’t think he’s that good

6 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

His key stats aren’t very good.

His end product, final ball needs a lot of work.

He goes to ground too easily 

Don’t forget to add these to the list; he’s a dick and probably has a very annoying accent ?