Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Jack Grealish

If we are serious about grealish then this is an opportunity to get the deal done quickly and at a reasonable price - say 20m. trying to exploit their situation will not work as other clubs will be sniffing at a knock down price and the club will not sell ‘the family silver’ overly cheap.  They have plenty of players who can be offloaded around 3/5m who would take lots of wages off the books but making several deals happen quickly is tough. it also gives the player an easy get out from ‘his club’ - he leaves to try and save them from administration. 

if we dont go for this immediately then we are probably not genuinely interested. 

6 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

The odds are currently getting longer.

Because the feeling is that he could now be avialable at a lower fee which would tempt more clubs into the market for him. that’s why I said if we want him we shouldn’t low ball them as we will just get lost with everyone else’s low ball bids. 

18 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

some villa fans think hes off to Spurs.........well i hope he likes the bench if he goes there tbf

Having read their forum, I'm now placing Villa fans up there with Everton fans as the most delusional I've come across.

18 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Having read their forum, I'm now placing Villa fans up there with Everton fans as the most delusional I've come across.

Did you not realize Everton are a sleeping Giant and Villa used to Dominate Europe:ph34r: lol 

Edited by les-tah

35 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Aston Villa have always been a good steady club but never a Great club.

Same with Everton middle of the road club who are trying to press for that top 7 spot.

What we have achieved in the past few Season's eclipse both of those team's, however mostly recently I would say we on par with Everton and stupidly much better than Aston Villa. We have progressed well which we should all be happy about, some great buys this window could really see us push on that little further, even with the Mahrez departure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Did you not realize Everton are a sleeping Giant and Villa used to Dominate Europe:ph34r: lol 

I have a soft spot for both teams for personal reasons... but their fans don't make it easy!

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

I thought that - Particularly loved the bit about them thinking they could entice Rafa Benitez away from Newcastle

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

This. If we are genuinely interested, a quick £15m upfront offer would surely be of interest to a club in deep crap! 

I'm guessing they've already had about 20 £8m bids form everyone in the premier league and 3 form the relegated clubs.  lol

Everyone will smell blood.

• Like 1