Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Royal Wedding 2018 (Harry and Meghan)

I ended up watching it in the end.  Camilla looked fed up as usual. 

The choir and the cellist were very, very good - should have received a round of applause imo. 

Pity we had to end on the National Anthem, could have done with Land of Hope and Glory for a grandstand finish!

59 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I ended up watching it in the end.  Camilla looked fed up as usual. 

The choir and the cellist were very, very good - should have received a round of applause imo. 

Pity we had to end on the National Anthem, could have done with Land of Hope and Glory for a grandstand finish!

Had to re-read that. First time I thought you were suggesting land of hope and glory or the grandstand theme lol

That would have been amazing! lol

15 minutes ago, the fox said:

The number of people holding their contempt for a person of color getting married into the royal family is hilarious.

I'm pretty sure nobody cares about that.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I really want to think that but, when you see some of those racists like that shithead Katy Hopkins saying that "you can't buy class" talking about Megan's dress, you kinda wonder how empty some of those people's lives are to discriminate against others because of the color of their skin.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

You'd be surprised.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, you only have to take a brief look at the new brides home country to know that skin colour and contempt based purely upon it is still rather a big thing there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

I really want to think that but, when you see some of those racists like that shithead Katy Hopkins saying that "you can't buy class" talking about Megan's dress, you kinda wonder how empty some of those people's lives are to discriminate against others because of the color of their skin.

You don't have to be non white for Katy Hopkins look down her nose at you.

• Like 1

Just now, leicsmac said:

You'd be surprised.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, you only have to take a brief look at the new brides home country to know that skin colour and contempt based purely upon it is still rather a big thing there.

We'll always have racists but it must be a very small minority in this case.

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

You'd be surprised.

But this is the first time someone if mixed race has been married in Windsor chapel. Royal and ginger, I mean, that's something special.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

You don't have to be non white for Katy Hopkins look down her nose at you.

Those kind of people are the ones holding humanity back. She doesn't just hate bad people from other races, she hates other races. Disgusting and shameful person. And the hypocrisy of a woman voting Brexit and then calling Belguim her land.  

10 minutes ago, Webbo said:

We'll always have racists but it must be a very small minority in this case.

Perhaps. In any case, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as a fringe problem.

8 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

But this is the first time someone if mixed race has been married in Windsor chapel. Royal and ginger, I mean, that's something special.

lol

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

Ok, sorry for turning this into a race discussion so, let's talk about how good Beckham looked 

DdkavxvW4AATN07.jpg

Honestly, it's not really fvcking fair, is it?

• Haha 1

Guest FriendlyRam
18 minutes ago, the fox said:

Yet the media have made it entirely about that themselves 

CNN have spouted nothing but racial stuff and feminist stuff the whole week leading up to it, "britain finally has a person of color to be proud of" "finally, a woman of color marries into the royal family"

Sorry but the media you deem to be on the left are race and gender baiting, its pretty disgusting tbh,, and you can expect the numpties on the alt right to rise to the bait as per usual, but the msm have totally gone out their way to turn a wedding between a man and a woman into one big race baiting marathon. an absolute joke.

Edited by FriendlyRam

I've not heard a single person mention her race, not on here, at work or at the pub. It's a non issue to most people. I honestly believe some people don't even know she is mixed race.

Guest FriendlyRam
Just now, Webbo said:

I've not heard a single person mention her race, not on here, at work or at the pub. It's a non issue to most people. I honestly believe some people don't even know she is mixed race.

But the media are desperate to tell you she is mixed race though 

I couldn't care less like you and others, its a wedding and that's all it is. 

Its almost as if the likes of CNN are desperate to cause some division and get people tails in a twist. 

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I honestly believe some people don't even know she is mixed race.

:o ...   get out of here !!  .....    mixed race !!!!!! ....    you’re having me on Webster !! .....

Well I never ....   

• Haha 1