Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Royal Wedding 2018 (Harry and Meghan)

1 minute ago, FriendlyRam said:

But the media are desperate to tell you she is mixed race though 

I couldn't care less like you and others, its a wedding and that's all it is. 

Its almost as if the likes of CNN are desperate to cause some division and get people tails in a twist. 

Fvck what the media say.

All I saw was two young people in love and a church and streets full of happy well wishers.

Anything else is just noise and bollux.

• Like 2

OOH! Fight at a wedding!!! All we need. Were you both invited? And squabbled over the champers and canapés. Which you both paid for out of your own pockets.

All the rest of us shelled out for the guests to have a good feed at our weddings.  

Bleddy Royal Family!!!

Oh and I just remembered. Didn't Pierpoint used to make people pay to come to his parties?

1 hour ago, the fox said:

I really want to think that but, when you see some of those racists like that shithead Katy Hopkins saying that "you can't buy class" talking about Megan's dress, you kinda wonder how empty some of those people's lives are to discriminate against others because of the color of their skin.

She said that? FFS. What an awful woman, who clearly has no class herself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

She said that? FFS. What an awful woman, who clearly has no class herself.

Shes a grade A spunk bucket MC ...   does it for effect ...    not really sure why she gets any air time tbh ..

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

I saw a piece she did on South Africa. It was disgraceful. The media need to cut her off.

Are you doing well?

Yep, cut her off just below the chin ..   :)

Fine thanks MC  and hope you and the family are too ...    will need to talk to you at some point as we want to visit Africa next year and see the wildlife ...     

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Yep, cut her off just below the chin ..   :)

Fine thanks MC  and hope you and the family are too ...    will need to talk to you at some point as we want to visit Africa next year and see the wildlife ...     

You'll love it!

PM me when you are ready!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Webbo said:

I've not heard a single person mention her race, not on here, at work or at the pub. It's a non issue to most people. I honestly believe some people don't even know she is mixed race.

I didn't realise she was of mixed race until the media started mentioning it. 

If someone had asked before, I'd have assumed she was of Mediterranean ancestry, like a lot of other Yanks. Am I dim?

I understand her mixed ancestry being important to her, but find it a bit odd anyone else gets too excited about it. But I struggle to get excited about any of it, though I wish them well.

As a mass media consumer alerted to their existence, I find her an attractive, pleasant, sparky young woman with a few things to say for herself (a bit more interesting than Kate).

Harry seems a bit more thoughtful and characterful than most of them there Royals, too - probably my favourite Royal along with dutiful old Queeny & Phil for entertainment value.

Now, if Harry had married Willian, that would have been newsworthy.....Willian, not William....that might have been a modernisation too far and would have been illegal under incest law, I think.

Long may you reign over us, Sire and M'am (so long as you keep your oar out of democratic politics) and hope you have a happy, stimulating and productive life.

Time you got shagging, though, Harry. You're 0-3 down to your brother on kids and neither you nor Meghan getting any younger, mate.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Dont worry in 9 months there will be talk about a mixed raced royal baby and how he/she will adapt etc lol

Think the Queen is a bit too old now ...    and the Greeks pencil probably aint got any lead in it anyway ...   :)

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Think the Queen is a bit too old now ...    and the Greeks pencil probably aint got any lead in it anyway ...   :)

Dry it maybe, I'm full to the brim, let me have a go....I was wanted one of kids in royalty

• 4 months later...