Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Royal Wedding 2018 (Harry and Meghan)

If my memory serves me right, it's almost exactly the same time from wedding to baby announcement as it was after William married Kate.

And probably the same time scales as Charles & Di and Fergie and Andrew announcing babies on the way after their weddings.

It's as if there's some sort of Royal shagging schedule/timetable that has to be adhered to I reckon.

21 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Hoping for a name like  D'vontus just to throw royals in a fit.

Tired of the recycled boring arsed names (no offense) lol.

Oh look, the 500th George or William in the family so cute.

If they really want to show they are modern and in tune with the people they should call their child, if male, by the most popular name in England ...     Mohammed Windsor has quite a ring to it ...    :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

Meghan's baby is due out any time soon.

Imagine if it is, which it may well be according to some bookmakers, called Diana..

The press would, again, blow hot air towards Meghan..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

40 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Meghan's baby is due out any time soon.

Imagine if it is, which it may well be according to some bookmakers, called Diana..

The press would, again, blow hot air towards Meghan..

Doubt they'll call it Diana if it's a girl.

If it's a boy, they might name it after Harry's dad, James.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a thread on Twitter yesterday alleging that Wills has been having an affair which he has told Harry about - the affair was with Wills/Kate's best friends (Rose Chumley (longer real name, very posh). 

There's a lot of beef between Wills and Harry now because it's like what their dad did and Harry can't say anything but they can't go public with it for reputation purposes  and so Harry and Meghan are just sticking with it and it could be a reason why Meghan is getting so much flak because it deflects away from what Wills has done. 

Thread is quite long so click on one of the above to see the rest. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2019 at 07:05, StanSP said:

Saw a thread on Twitter yesterday alleging that Wills has been having an affair which he has told Harry about - the affair was with Wills/Kate's best friends (Rose Chumley (longer real name, very posh). 

There's a lot of beef between Wills and Harry now because it's like what their dad did and Harry can't say anything but they can't go public with it for reputation purposes  and so Harry and Meghan are just sticking with it and it could be a reason why Meghan is getting so much flak because it deflects away from what Wills has done. 

Thread is quite long so click on one of the above to see the rest. 

She's married to David George Philip Cholmondeley, 7th Marquess of Cholmondeley. There he is on his wiki page, wearing the ceremonial dress of his ancestors and holding a white staff of office.

Ahhhhh this country. 

19 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I'm a little disappointed. Got an alert on my news app 10 minutes ago that Meghan had gone into labour, and @Wymeswold fox the FT Royal correspondent hasn't posted the news yet :D

Surprising that. 

I’d got her down as a Tory. 

• Like 1

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Buce said:

Surprising that. 

I’d got her down as a Tory. 

Never heard her utter a word of antisemitism tbf.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Be interesting to see what this looks like, expecting a tanned Boris Becker.

Sent me off a tangent there, reminding me of Bonking Boris and the love child reportedly created in a restaurant broom cupboard.

Turns out it was not in a broom cupboard, it was on the stairs of the restaurant.....a restaurant named Nobu....you couldn't make it up, could you?!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/6204603/Boris-Becker-admits-Nobu-sex-romp-with-model-occured-on-stairs.html

There's something about the name Boris, isn't there? Becker.....Johnson...... Never heard any rumours about Yeltsin shagging around, but he was probably just too pissed to act on his urges.