Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The Royal Wedding 2018 (Harry and Meghan)

On Saturday 19th May.

Prince Harry has asked his brother The Duke of Cambridge to be his Best Man at his wedding to Ms. Meghan Markle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43905474

Wish them all the best, but would rather watch the FA Cup Final mind.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest MattP

Is anyone actually excited by this? I find it very weird if they are. We do Pomp and Circumstance brilliantly and I thought the wedding of Willian and Kate was terrific, getting excited about the fourth in line to the throne getting married is a bit strange though.

Guest MattP
8 minutes ago, Buce said:

We're gonna have a topic on this? Seriously?

This takes sycophancy to a whole new level.

Already well worth it for the Willian and Kate picture.

56 minutes ago, MattP said:

Is anyone actually excited by this? I find it very weird if they are. We do Pomp and Circumstance brilliantly and I thought the wedding of Willian and Kate was terrific, getting excited about the fourth in line to the throne getting married is a bit strange though.

Probably the same people who camped outside of the hospital in the run up to the birth of the new royal baby. They're weirdos. The Diana-freaks are especially interested in anything William or Harry do.

Markle is by far the fittest royal, probably since Elizabeth was in her 20's. Harry's done well for himself. 

No interest whatsoever in the wedding though. Just like I had no interest in his baldy brothers wedding or any of his kids. Can't get my head around why any normal person gives a shit about any of it.

11 hours ago, MattP said:

It’s not the same obviously, but it’s going to be a good 20 years before we have another one. 

So are we going to have a Foxestalk massive community street party viewing of the wedding - no licence required.

The BBC has waived the TV licence fee for communities wanting to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding.

It means street parties and other special events can screen the wedding live without buying a licence.

Usually a premises must be covered by a TV licence for showing live TV or iPlayer, but this can be waived in exceptional circumstances.

Hundreds of street party applications have been made to councils to mark the wedding on 19 May, the government said.

The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government said about 60 applications have been made in Bromley, south east London, 54 in Richmond, west London, and 12 in Reading, Berkshire.

It said many councils have waived fees for street party road closures and pub opening hours have been extended for the special occasion.

Royal wedding: What we know so far

Revenge is sweet, says best man William

Pipa Doubtfire, the BBC's head of revenue management, said: "In exceptional circumstances, the BBC can grant a dispensation for the temporary viewing of television, so long as the viewing is for the sole purpose of screening an event which is judged by the BBC to be of national importance.

"The BBC considers that the royal wedding is such an event."

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will be married by the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Rev Justin Welby, in St George's chapel in the grounds of Windsor Castle.

The 1000 plebs invited to the wedding have been advised to bring a packed lunch. I've never been to wedding where you had to bring your own food and I've been to some proper shit ones, I'll tell you that.

Fantastic PR. Is there not a Greggs in Windsor? For about £6 a head you could feed everyone and not have to make sandwiches or anything

• Haha 1