Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (H) Match Thread

6 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Puel just on sky pre match interview whay a joke he doesn't give the impression we even going to try and win tonight, that is the problem we have, all the pundits and experts say he's the man to turn it around, but i just dont see it, to me he gives the impression of not been bothered, he just too laid back, no sense urgency and thats why we only won 4 in last 18 games. 

I kinda get experimenting with the line up and making changes, especially when there is nothing to play for.  One of my big concerns though, is that we don't look like we know how to win anymore. The confidence in the squad has evaporated and I'm struggling to see how it might come back.

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

My Chinese Girlfriend has just asked me why I am bothering to watch this as this is the same Chinese Football  - you know who will win before the game kicks off:@ ?

lol What does your non-Chinese girlfriend has to say about the game?

Edited by the fox

2 minutes ago, nnfox said:

I kinda get experimenting with the line up and making changes, especially when there is nothing to play for.  One of my big concerns though, is that we don't look like we know how to win anymore. The confidence in the squad has evaporated and I'm struggling to see how it might come back.

Le Tissier said the same about Puel. He partially blames him for Southampton being in this position this season. 

He turned them into a team that forgot how to score let alone win and they carried it on into this season. Sadly I fear the same will happen to us going into next season. 

• Like 2