Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (H) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Calm down Sheps. Wes picks the Team so it is hardly surprising he is playing, is it? 

Puel needs to say “hey fat I know you was used to be fantastique, but now no, no fantastique. Fat and fired, no fantastique.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

For whom?  Dragovic from what I hear over here.  Needs to play regularly to make the Austrian National Team for their Euros qualifying campaign. 

well he's not got long left now, should have started loads more games really.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

That Jakpovic looked pretty solid from what I have seen (not much however)

Happy with the team, shock result?

I'd have gone Iborra over Choudary

Somebody please plug that U23 match highlights video against Sunderland again...

https://www.safc.com/news/academy-news/2018/april/highlights-u23s-v-leicester-city

Three times caught on his near side, and the fourth...:whistle:

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

For whom?  Dragovic from what I hear over here.  Needs to play regularly to make the Austrian National Team for their Euros qualifying campaign. 

He'll have to do that at another club, sadly.

I rate Dragovic highly - but in all honesty, he's not fit enough with that shoulder injury sustained in the West Ham home game.

Claude showing no balls once again. I'd rather we played Benalouane at centre-back than Morgan in his current state.

• Like 1

Feel ashamed to say but literally the first time in years that I could not give a fvck!

Players packed in weeks ago so ill be damned if I now bother.

Back in the days when we were shite it didnt matter as much as you could see at least most of them put a shift in.

Just now, Salieri said:

I appreciate that Wes is way past his best and has been poor lately etc but some of the vitriol aimed at him is a disgrace. The man has been an absolute warrior for us and hugely instrumental in our successes in recent years, deserves way more respect. 

Huth made him.