Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (H) Match Thread

Anyone else feel like we deserve a reason now as to why he always picks Morgan over Dragovic?

Surely they have to have noticed that we as fans always kick off about the decision, and surely they have to have noticed how much better we look in defence with Dragovic playing? Just baffles me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

He was actually one of our better players on Saturday. That isn't hard at the moment.

He was ****ing toilet. Made me appreciate Simpson's positional sense and that's saying something. 

I know "running around a lot" and "trying hard" makes for a good performance for half of Foxestalk but your right back isn't actually supposed to be chasing the ball around the centre circle for an excuse to kick someone. 

• Haha 3

Just now, steveherbe said:

Silva and Choudry against Arsenals midfield? Think I'll watch the Coronation Street suicide one hour special, will be less painful.

Who do you suggest?

iborra isnt fit enough 

playing kelechi is hopefully a statement that we will look forward more than sideways !

• Like 1

Im sorry Puel but we really aren't. Different players would be giving some U23s a go in defense and dropping Mahrez who has been terrible recently and playing Barnes. Show us something new and the game will be more interesting then playing the same old players and getting the same old results. At least the U23 players will put in maximum effort to impress whereas several of that starting squad won't be starting or even be here next season.

Edited by TheMightySystem

Hamza & Silva, collectively they probably have a pass completion of about 12%. 

Not even arsed, think he could’ve picked any team and it wouldn’t shake the feeling of impending doom 

1 minute ago, EnderbyFox said:

Hamza & Silva, collectively they probably have a pass completion of about 12%. 

Not even arsed, think he could’ve picked any team and it wouldn’t shake the feeling of impending doom 

83.1% and 80.6% respectively for their pass completion.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

**** off Morgan, if this fat sow is in the starting 11 next year we’ll be relegated. 

Calm down Sheps. Wes picks the Team so it is hardly surprising he is playing, is it? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Farewell tour present, nothing else.

For whom?  Dragovic from what I hear over here.  Needs to play regularly to make the Austrian National Team for their Euros qualifying campaign.