Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (H) Match Thread

Puel just on sky pre match interview whay a joke he doesn't give the impression we even going to try and win tonight, that is the problem we have, all the pundits and experts say he's the man to turn it around, but i just dont see it, to me he gives the impression of not been bothered, he just too laid back, no sense urgency and thats why we only won 4 in last 18 games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

No.

But as paying customers and fans do we not get the choice to be able to give our opinion on a player? Just because we point out how poor he has been playing and we don't wont him starting does not mean we don't respect him.

Of course fans are entitled to have an opinion on him, and I acknowledged that he has been poor and past his best etc, I took issue with the nature of the criticism, like calling him a 'fat sow' for example, or are you ok with that?

1 minute ago, Salieri said:

Of course fans are entitled to have an opinion on him, and I acknowledged that he has been poor and past his best etc, I took issue with the nature of the criticism, like calling him a 'fat sow' for example, or are you ok with that?

No of course i'm not, but in the world of sport it is to be expected to see comments like that, every player, whoever they are, will get them, so I personally don't really take much notice of them, I agree he doesn't deserve it, but still, it will always happen

Lets just focus on giving one of our greatest ever CB’s a decent send off tonight, he’s been such a vital member of the squad for the last few seasons and he looks to be off in the summer. Farewell, Benalouane :nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Chinese Girlfriend has just asked me why I am bothering to watch this as this is the same Chinese Football  - you know who will win before the game kicks off:@ ?

• Sad 1