Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Arsenal (H) Match Thread

Just now, Salieri said:

I appreciate that Wes is way past his best and has been poor lately etc but some of the vitriol aimed at him is a disgrace. The man has been an absolute warrior for us and hugely instrumental in our successes in recent years, deserves way more respect. 

Yes he deserves plenty of respect, and I am sure pretty much all Leicester fans do respect him.

But just because of what he has done for us in the past does not mean he deserves to start over players who are more deserving and can provide more for the team, that is the problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Did I read earlier that Arsenal haven’t won away all season? 

This calendar year. Last away win was 28th December, 3-2 at Palace. Last away point was new years eve at west brom 

Edited by The Doctor

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

The first person to mention that the atmosphere down there tonight is toxic gets a free slap from me :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

The atmosphere tonight really is toxic.

Do you prefer arse cheek or face cheek old chap?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Anyone else feel like we deserve a reason now as to why he always picks Morgan over Dragovic?

Surely they have to have noticed that we as fans always kick off about the decision, and surely they have to have noticed how much better we look in defence with Dragovic playing? Just baffles me.

Morgan picks himself of course

Just now, Paddy. said:

Anyone for a 'first shot on target' sweepstake?

I'm feeling optimistic so I'm going say the 75th minute.

lol

'On target' you say...mmmm

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yes he deserves plenty of respect, and I am sure pretty much all Leicester fans do respect him.

But just because of what he has done for us in the past does not mean he deserves to start over players who are more deserving and can provide more for the team, that is the problem.

Did I say he deserves to start over other players?

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Anyone for a 'first shot somewhere, anywhere near the general vicinity of the opposition's goal' sweepstake?

I'm feeling optimistic so I'm going say the 75th minute.

Fixed it.

Just now, Salieri said:

Did I say he deserves to start over other players?

No.

But as paying customers and fans do we not get the choice to be able to give our opinion on a player? Just because we point out how poor he has been playing and we don't wont him starting does not mean we don't respect him.