Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Premier League 2018/9 Fixtures - (Released 14th June)

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Brilliant player. Such a shame things have gone the way they did for him. Seems a really likeable bloke too. 

Seems like it.

Never saw such a two feeter and his dribbling was magic. I personally think that Wenger's fate, despite of all the other problems, would have been much different if he didn't get injured the last two years.

Terribly sad to see a career wrecked by such a terrible injury and the league will be much poorer without him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Brilliant player. Such a shame things have gone the way they did for him. Seems a really likeable bloke too. 

1 hour ago, ZeGuy said:

Seems like it.

Never saw such a two feeter and his dribbling was magic. I personally think that Wenger's fate, despite of all the other problems, would have been much different if he didn't get injured the last two years.

Terribly sad to see a career wrecked by such a terrible injury and the league will be much poorer without him.

He was always one of my favourite players to watch in recent times. Could play with both feet, superbly too. His close control was great.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2018 at 16:12, StanSP said:

We'll be playing Watford at home.

On 15/05/2018 at 16:31, peterborofox said:

Watford at home please.

Or would love an away at a seaside club

We know :)

Well, based on a leak anyway. 

Isn't it just put through a computer that is programmed with a load of algorithms and generates you a fixture list in about fifteen minutes? You could easily refresh it even if a leak was true surely.

I've never once seen one of these leaks be right.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:09, Cardiff_Fox said:

I doubt the clubs even receive the fixtures like that anyway. They’d simply get their own to review and make comment on. 

My sister worked as a PA to Brian Little in '94 and received our first ever set of Premier League fixtures the day before they were leaked and they looked exactly like that. Granted that was 24 years ago. The only time I have ever been in the know. :D