Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Premier League 2018/9 Fixtures - (Released 14th June)

I think we've got a great spread of fixtures, a few periods where we can get a good run and some good form together, some of the big teams at Christmas and at the end of the year when teams will be stretched or rotating more. Boxing day at home, last game of the season at home. Not bad at all.

Those leaked opening day fixtures on the money !!

Playing big teams early after a tournement  can sometimes work out ok

playing big teams at the end of the season when the places up top are settled can also sometimes work out

as we saw this season - long runs against the meh sides after January doesn’t always work out as they are scrapping for every point 

Edited by st albans fox

Horrible first game and I'm not keen on that second either. Think both are guaranteed to be moved for TV as well.

Christmas is very tricky, as is the end of the season.

Fulham away midweek in December. I mean asked for it to not be October 20th and got my request at least but that was probably the next worst day lol 

Overall, not good.

Oh and Burnley home will move to Sunday if they make the Europa groups.

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Horrible first game and I'm not keen on that second either. Think both are guaranteed to be moved for TV as well.

Christmas is very tricky, as is the end of the season.

Fulham away midweek in December. I mean asked for it to not be October 20th and got my request at least but that was probably the next worst day lol 

Overall, not good.

Oh and Burnley home will move to Sunday if they make the Europa groups.

But on the plus side, we've got them at home immediately after a European game- best time to play them.

9 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

some of the comments on here are ridiculous

"we're doomed"

"Puel gone by [add team here]"

"boring fixtures"

New season, new start ......what about a new attitude?

Me ... bring it on:scarf:

Usual FT be here after the Man U game if we turn them over. We will be world champions lol lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, NorthfieldsFox said:

So when the players get Claude sacked in new year the new manager , Big Sam will have these little beauties to get his “bounce” magic going on 

Watford (a)

Fulham (h)

Burnley (a)

Bournemouth (h)

Just a few posts above yours:

lol

12 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Looks like a set of fixtures to me. Anyone calling fix has to be on ironic troll duty. 

Fix lol lol not sure what people think the draw should be. They have to factor two club cities into it. Plus Wham can't play at home boxing day spuds can't play at home till Xmas.

But I do think it's wrong we have to play the top six away cheating feckers lol lol lol