Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Michael Gregoritsch

24-year old and 6ft2in tall left-footed attacking midfielder, who usually played as a centre forward for Augsburg this past season, scoring 13 goals and dishing out four assists.

Scored the 1-0 for the club seven times in between August and May.

First Augsburg player to score 13 goals in a Bundesliga season.

Big fan of the England national team. :D

I am sure Drago will put a good word in for us.............................NOT

A good player, but for his age, he has had a lot of Clubs!   

I think his father is involved in the Austrian National Team set-up, so he can have word with Fuchs and Drago and get the low down:ph34r:

It is a gerimin from me, as he will cost less than Musa/Mendy/Slim.

42 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

I am sure Drago will put a good word in for us.............................NOT

A good player, but for his age, he has had a lot of Clubs!   

I think his father is involved in the Austrian National Team set-up, so he can have word with Fuchs and Drago and get the low down:ph34r:

It is a gerimin from me, as he will cost less than Musa/Mendy/Slim.

His father Werner is the current Austrian U21 national team manager, in this position since 2012.

• Thanks 1

Close thread. Just read in my local here in rainy Austria, that Dortmund, Leverkusen, and Spuds are the queue too and the paper quotes him as saying 'Ich will die Champions-League-Hymne horen'.  So by that comment, it appears we are effectively ruled out unless we wedge him up seriously or Rudders buys him a classical Music CD.  Next.

• Like 1

On 17/05/2018 at 12:59, mozartfox said:

Close thread. Just read in my local here in rainy Austria, that Dortmund, Leverkusen, and Spuds are the queue too and the paper quotes him as saying 'Ich will die Champions-League-Hymne horen'.  So by that comment, it appears we are effectively ruled out unless we wedge him up seriously or Rudders buys him a classical Music CD.  Next.

Is he any good @mozartfox ?

4 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Is he any good @mozartfox ?

I do not watch much German Bundesliga stuff, so no idea.   I also try to avoid watching Austrian Bundesliga at all costs, but there is some Icelandic chap (whose name escapes) playing in midfield for Redbull Salzburg who looks to have talent.