Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

England Squad Announced

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton), Jack Butland (Stoke), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Kieran Trippier, Danny Rose (all Tottenham), Harry Maguire (Leicester), Phil Jones (Man Utd), Kyle Walker, John Stones (both Man City), Gary Cahill (Chelsea)

Midfielder: Jordan Henderson, (Liverpool), Eric Dier, Dele Alli (both Tottenham), Jesse Lingard, Ashley Young (both Man Utd), Fabian Delph (Man City), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea),

Forwards: Raheem Sterling (Man City), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal).

Edited by TheUltimateWinner

So We plan to play 3 at the back yet take 4 cbs I know dier can drop in.  It I assume that means he was happy with walker as a rcb in the recent game as well then.

But 2 of those midfielders have been playing full back most the season.

We must have the most full backs ever. So little creativity in the middle of the park it's gonna be like watching us lol

Edited by Bayfox

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton), Jack Butland (Stoke), Nick Pope (Burnley)

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Kyle Walker, Kieran Trippier, Danny Rose (all Tottenham), Harry Maguire (Leicester), Phil Jones (Man Utd), John Stones (Man City), Gary Cahill (Chelsea)

Midfielder: Jordan Henderson, (Liverpool), Eric Dier, Dele Alli (both Tottenham), Jesse Lingard, Ashley Young (both Man Utd), Fabian Delph (Man City), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea),

Forwards: Raheem Sterling (Man City), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Man Utd), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal).

Wtf is that video 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

That midfield is fvckin atrocious for me. We’ll win fvck all with that.

adj dull, 

It's clear to see he's aware that our only chance is to create a team spirit and difficulty to be beaten mentality. We'll be horrible to watch but international football is for the most part, it's only the very best or the care free who are producing anything worth watching. Portugal won the Euros playing heinous football, we now appear to be able to defend a bit better than previous regimes but I still don't trust us to be mentally strong enough to stick to a game plan that makes us very hard to be beaten. It'll be the usual case of muck football, concede the odd poor goal and have zero ability to turn it around, we'll be out in the last 16 vs someone like Japan or Denmark

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

6 people in that squad who have played full back all season, yes I know some can play elsewhere, but that seems a bit excessive. 

That squad is horribly mismatched in my opinion. 

I wouldn't say Alexander-Arnold, Young and Delph have really been full backs as such.

Near enough wingers.

Just now, theessexfox said:

Cahill over Tarkowski is poor imo. 

To be honest, I think it was more about the balance of experience in this choice rather than the best form. Could easily make a case for Maguire and Tarkowski as a pair, but neither have much experience.