Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I wonder if we had any clauses in the De Laet / Lawrence deals for if Villa / Derby get promoted

Well unless Melbourne City are getting promoted to the prem I think they’re safe with De Laet 

apologies!!! Just saw he’s on loan. Doubt it though it though? Surely not? 

Edited by Manini

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Lamps v JT 24 hour SSN coverage on the way. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh jesus I actually managed to forget about that. 

Then just watch the game..you nuggets!!   Or go shopping with the Mrs...

far play to Derby getting through

theyve got a bang average team without the 3 loan players theyve got in Mount, Wilson and Tomori, ive always rated Marriott tbh i woudnt mind us going for him if they dont go up,

theyll be pulling up trees trying to keep them next season if they do go up, I cant see them beating Villa tho,  think theyll shade it 2-1

2 minutes ago, Manini said:

Well unless Melbourne City are getting promoted to the prem I think they’re safe with De Laet 

apologies!!! Just saw he’s on loan. Doubt it though it though? Surely not? 

At the time they signed him they had just been relegated, so very well could have a clause, just depends if it had an expiry date, but a lot of them with that kind of clause tend to run until the end of the players contract

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

far play to Derby getting through

theyve got a bang average team without the 3 loan players theyve got in Mount, Wilson and Tomori, ive always rated Marriott tbh i woudnt mind us going for him if they dont go up,

theyll be pulling up trees trying to keep them next season if they do go up, I cant see them beating Villa tho,  think theyll shade it 2-1

Derby will winnit..!!  Because everybody on here can't pick results,about has good at game predictions,as picking out players...:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Derby will winnit..!!  Because everybody on here can't pick results,about has good at game predictions,as picking out players...:crylaugh:

hey i wouldnt mind derby winning it, they could give us the points and they could go try beat their premier league record of the lowest points too:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

At the time they signed him they had just been relegated, so very well could have a clause, just depends if it had an expiry date, but a lot of them with that kind of clause tend to run until the end of the players contract

Would that not get broken (the clause) if the receiving club deemed the player no longer needed, IE sending him out on loan? If he was playing regularly whilst getting them promoted it would make sense. 

I realise you’re not an agent I’m just thinking out loud lol 

2 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

How long are they going to keep a microphone in front of Richard Keogh?

'great set of lads'

'Villa are a great team'

'Leeds are a great team'

'great game'

Not sure he knows any other adjectives lol 

• Haha 1