Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

10 hours ago, Koke said:

Main reason people dislike Leeds is because their fanbase love to dish it out, they belittle other smaller clubs who are divisions above them and are rarely gracious in victory. Banter and football rivalry is fine but there's something annoying about Leeds fans. 

Also, any fans who constantly self proclaim to be the best (Leeds & Liverpool fans) gets people annoyed and hence people enjoy when they fail.

I can't believe you think a fanbase that thinks a league it has been out of for 15 years needs it to improve has ideas above it's station.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really mind as to who to want to win tomorrow.

No doubt really in that if Derby manage it, he'll probably go to another club (knowing staying with The Rams and making them get relegated would affect his managerial reputation somewhat)

Villa going up wouldn't be bad, but some of their fans are quite similar to Forest's..

My Mrs is Forest fan unfortunately, season ticket holder and everything, but they're pretty irrelevant now.

I'm full on supporting Derby today, just to wind her up. She's said life would be unbearable if they go up.

She's not been speaking to me since I kept singing "Super Frankie Lampard" yesterday afternoon lol

We'll be watching it in the boozer together later, could get interesting! 

Villa for me although if Derby come up won't be totally the end of the world as both are good away days. Got a strange feeling Derby will win today but hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Really can’t decide who I want to win this. 

I’ve got one brother in law who lives in Solihull and is a Villa fan and another BIL who lives in Ilkeston who is a Derby fan.

They’re both good lads but I think I just prefer my Villa BIL but there’s not much in it.

Just hope it’s a decent game really.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Seems Villa are favourites, hope for Derby though. Dislike Villa, but if they come up i will be hoping we absolutely smash them. 

I don't think Derby were favourites at all going into the play offs. Leeds/Villa final seemed the more likely.

• Like 1