Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

34 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Don't like either side, Derby played the better, but thought ref was total rubbish, plus the Leeds keeper made Kalac look good. Those two changed the game. 

Seriously, the referee shouldn't be the main man, but some refs love the limelight. He set the scene early by not playing a clear advantage to Leeds. Could have booked the player later. Poor performance, but no doubt he'll go home in smug mode thinking, erroneously, he's done a good job. 

Will be rooting for Villa as at least some decent boozers in Birmingham. Derby is horrendous for getting a proper drink. 

As we found out!

pointed from one pub to another and got turned away from all.

• Like 1

Huge fan of Derby shithousing. This is why we like football. Also, well done Lampard.

Not really bothered who comes up now, although I slightly prefer Derby.

8 hours ago, Izzy said:

The Leeds fans I know are far from entitled.

Long suffering, passionate, loud and proud - but not entitled.

And ones I know are, plus looking on their forums moaning about Wembley ticket allocations before they got there lol. Still granted I know is only a small minority but feck em, much prefer Derby. 

11 minutes ago, Koke said:

Main reason people dislike Leeds is because their fanbase love to dish it out, they belittle other smaller clubs who are divisions above them and are rarely gracious in victory. Banter and football rivalry is fine but there's something annoying about Leeds fans. 

Also, any fans who constantly self proclaim to be the best (Leeds & Liverpool fans) gets people annoyed and hence people enjoy when they fail.

What he said!

I'd say we need a few more years out on our own to really cement our position East Midlands-wise. I honestly couldn't care less about Derby and Forest these days and I'm preferring that to before.

The train to Birmingham is cheap from London. Plus Villa are a fairly big club and Derby are not, so it's got to be Villa.

4 hours ago, Livid said:

Leeds fans are the worst.

Given their shockingly appalling abysmal screw up of a play off record they take a one nil lead and come up with a song mockkng the opposition manager before the second leg. Put it on social media for some banter and within a week they’re repeatedly getting smacked it the nuts with it. 

You think they would have learned by now but apparently not. They deserve everything they get. 

I do find it weird how many fans of bottlejob teams give it the big one despite repeatedly falling on their arse. Leeds and Spurs two excellent examples.

I think Derby have got a right to give it to Leeds but they're not up yet either.

• Like 1