Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

For all applauds Bielsa had this season, he made a conscious effort to get this calamity of a keeper in. 

Surely Bielsa is bound to be sacked, now?

He requested £2m for the season to try a d get them promoted, yet their campaign has quite spectacularly petered out.

Quite a 'Spursy' club, Leeds..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 minute ago, bovril said:

I don't know what it is but Lampard just comes across as a bit slimey. Probably a lovely bloke and shit. 

Thought it was a bit weird he seemed to get proper riled up when the reporter brought the spy gate stuff up. 

Any manager who who knows how to play the game knows to just skirt that question out right. 

“I haven’t even thought about it, but yeah makes it loads sweeter” hmm alright Frankie 

Edited by Manini

So Leeds go 2-0 up on agg.. and fook it up... there's only thing to say "Leeds are falling apart again"  lol

Give credit to Derby played off there socks tonight, come from behind at a hostile Elland Road. Great start for Lampard, first year in the job and a trip to wembley. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Ha! Leeds and their entitled support still where they belong, pleased for FLDCFC. 

The Leeds fans I know are far from entitled.

Long suffering, passionate, loud and proud - but not entitled.

Don't like either side, Derby played the better, but thought ref was total rubbish, plus the Leeds keeper made Kalac look good. Those two changed the game. 

Seriously, the referee shouldn't be the main man, but some refs love the limelight. He set the scene early by not playing a clear advantage to Leeds. Could have booked the player later. Poor performance, but no doubt he'll go home in smug mode thinking, erroneously, he's done a good job. 

Will be rooting for Villa as at least some decent boozers in Birmingham. Derby is horrendous for getting a proper drink. 

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Izzy Brown wins tonight's award for the player who comes on with five minutes to go for no apparent reason then messes up two promising situations to end the chance of a goal.

Or as it's more commonly known "Doing a 'Nacho" :whistle:

4 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Don't like either side, Derby played the better, but thought ref was total rubbish, plus the Leeds keeper made Kalac look good. Those two changed the game. 

Seriously, the referee shouldn't be the main man, but some refs love the limelight. He set the scene early by not playing a clear advantage to Leeds. Could have booked the player later. Poor performance, but no doubt he'll go home in smug mode thinking, erroneously, he's done a good job. 

Will be rooting for Villa as at least some decent boozers in Birmingham. Derby is horrendous for getting a proper drink. 

Same ref we had v Chelsea on Sunday. Never been a fan.

17 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Hopefully another Richard Keogh moment that was funny as F**k

A sliced attempted clearance on 120 minutes  that goes into his own net at 0-0?

15 minutes ago, bovril said:

I don't know what it is but Lampard just comes across as a bit slimey. Probably a lovely bloke and shit. 

Interviewed him the day he arrived at Derby, across the season after games, and ahead of both legs in the play offs. Never ducked a question, always been polite, spoke well, plenty of smiles. Seems properly genuine to me.

• Like 4

Nice one Derby.

People gonna be shocked by this but I don't mind Derby or Forest. Maybe it's because we haven't played at league level for ages but I want them both to do well. I also want an East Midlands rivalry in the Premier.

And there is a few lcfc links to both teams, Waghorn, Nugent, Lawrence, MON, Benalouane. 

Top performance from Derby tonight and I really like Lampard. And I'll support almost anyone Vs Leeds!!

• Like 2