Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

7 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Why do we hoof it all the time? Choudhury drops into space and the centre halves don't want to know. They opt for hoofing it out wide even when under no pressure. Just bizarre.

nearly won the league last season but did so playing like 2012 stoke city

need to get a young progressive coach in to play the same style as the 1st team.

beaglehole is a dinosaur 

• Like 2

Just now, Everygamefox said:

nearly won the league last season but did so playing like 2012 stoke city

need to get a young progressive coach in to play the same style as the 1st team.

beaglehole is a dinosaur 

I am pickier about performance probably at this level than first team. The results here, while not irrelevant aren't really the main focus for me, it's about the development and I just can't see the players developing to their maximum potential playing like that.

I must say though, Ndukwu impressing me again. This kid's got something about him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Sounds like we should loan out Josh Knight in the Jan window. If he's a centre half he's got Maguire, Soyuncu, Evans, Benkovik and Darnell in front of him in the squad...

Benkovic is at Celtic all year, so would be joint with DJ id assume 

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Sounds like we should loan out Josh Knight in the Jan window. If he's a centre half he's got Maguire, Soyuncu, Evans, Benkovik and Darnell in front of him in the squad...

You  forgot Morgan who is in front of all of them lol

2 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

You  forgot Morgan who is in front of all of them lol

I edited it out! I was thinking next season for some reason. Either Darnell or Knight need to be loaned out come Jan that's for sure.

Edited by Foxxed